Oh...A Date?

Oh...A Date?

For the past few days Logan has been acting strange around me and I don't mean the not talking to me strange. I can't put my finger on if but it's different.

"I've been meaning to ask you something," Logan said stopping in front of a coffee shop.

Lately he's been taking me to school and he needs coffee to survive the mornings while I always end up settling with a smoothing because coffee gives me a headache.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked.

I stopped in my tracks, I was not expecting that. "A date?" I questioned him.

"Yes a date," Logan clarified for me.

I fixed my beanie "Oh...A date?" I asked again.

Logan laughed "Yes Danielle a date," he said.

"Umm," I said nervously.

Logan looked at me for a while expecting an answer. "Tell you what," he said grabbing our drinks while we both placed our money on the counter walking out "You think about it and tell me at the end of the day," he said.

I got in his car "Sounds like a plan," I said.

I sipped quietly on my smoothie for the rest of the ride. A date.

Once we got to school Logan and I took our separate ways I went to Millie and Ashley "Hey," I said.

"Hey," Ashley said smiling "So?" she asked.

I gave her a questioning look "So what?" I asked her.

"Where's Logan taking you on your date?" Millie asked.

"How did you know that he was going to ask me on a date?" I asked them.

"Brock and Austin told us," Millie said.

"Yeah Logan told them about asking you out," Ashely said.

"Well I don't know if we are going on a date yet," I replied.

"What do you mean?" Millie asked.

"Well he asked me out but I didn't give him an answer I don't know yet," I replied.

"What do you mean you don't know say yes," Ashely said.

I gave her a smile "I appreciate your advice but guys this is something I have to decide on my own so please don't talk about this, I have to think about it for myself," I said.

I went to first period and sat down at my regular seat. Logan came in shortly after the bell rang sitting down next to me.

"Hello your teacher isn't here today so I will be subbing for her. She told me to give you guys these worksheets," she said passing them out.

People started talking, it was pretty obvious that no one was going to do their work. It was only busy work that we got when the teacher had to leave.

"What do you think about going paintball again?" Logan asked.

"No thanks I'll pass," I replied looking at my nails.

"Come on paint balling was fun," Logan said.

"Right because being padded down with thick clothing was fun," I said sarcastically. "It was hot, it made me slow, which made me an easy target and getting hit with paintballs caused me to have welches and bruises in my body, no thanks," I commented.

Logan laughed "Right, I forgot you're not the athletic type," Logan said.

"I can be athletic," I said defending myself.