Food

Japan was watching as (M/N) glanced down at the meatball with reluctance. Of course, this confused the country, for America had personally told him that his foster son enjoyed meaty products, so Japan made sure to bake some meatballs and rice for him. However, what America neglected to inform Japan of is that (M/N) is unable to swallow certain food combinations.

Finally, (M/N) picked up the meatball, making noises and rocking back and forth as he stared at the ball. Japan had long since gotten used to (M/N)'s habits, and was now in the process of creating a manga based on (M/N). If you got passed the boy's habits, you would realize how adorable they made him.

(M/N) took a small bite of the meatball, but almost instantly, he began to whimper and twitch violently. Japan watched with concern as (M/N) tried to swallow the bite, but his throat wouldn't obey him, forcing him to rush to the nearest trashcan and spit out the bite. Upon recovering, he glanced up at Japan with guilty eyes.

Japan understood that (M/N) hated wasting food, a fact which he often reminded his foster father of, and he smiled. "It's arright, (M/N)-kun. At reast you tried it."

(M/N) lightly smiled back at him before returning to the table and focusing on the bowl of rice, taking small bites of that.

Now Japan had to find a way to talk with America. Alone.

~~~

"What did you do to my son?!" America demanded England, gesturing to (M/N), who was quietly eating England's infamous scones without a care in the world.

"I didn't do anything you wanker!" England shouted, but not loudly enough to scare the younger boy. "I only see him enjoying my cooking!"

"You could poison him!" America argued.

"Well I don't bloody see him collapsing!" England countered smugly. "At least someone enjoys my cooking unlike you."

The two of them continued to bicker, which would appear ridiculous if you considered the way they were arguing, while (M/N) just sat and ate the scones, which he found okay to the taste despite what his dad said about them.

Let's just say when everyone else realizes who enjoys England's scones, they will have heart attacks.

Autism is known to give people very heightened senses, hearing, feeling, and taste being one of them. This often causes them to prefer certain kinds of clothing and foods, and unable to stand loud noises, like in the movie theaters (my mother told me I was always plugging my ears when the movie turns on, 'cause good god is was loud). Now, I'm not sure if this happens to every autistic person, but I'm not really able to both stand certain foods or even swallow them. Yeah, sometimes it's not exactly pleasant, especially if you're not eating healthy, and if there's one sense I'd love to go without, it's taste, 'cause at least that way I'll be able to eat healthier.