Future Wife

America was nervous, more nervous than he had ever been in his whole life. He couldn't say the same for (M/N), who was quietly braiding the female Russia's hair without a care in the world, all while said female was a little confused, yet fascinated, at what the boy was doing to her hair.

Well, it wasn't that America wasn't nervous about being in their alternate reality where the nations were gender-bend, and his and (M/N)'s female counterparts took their places in real time. It was Belarus' male counterpart, Nikolai, that the younger nation was worried about.

Not only was he just as scary as his female counterpart, but he had been in a bad mood most of the time, especially if (M/N) was present. He was very tall, with his pale blonde hair chin-length and his structure covered with a long black coat with a dark fur trim, with a ring finger on his left hand possessing a ring.

Not just any ring though, but a wedding ring.

America didn't know what was happening, but judging from the way he was looking at (M/N), it had something to do with the boy's female counterpart.

Next to him, the female England, Rose, glanced at him. "Is everything alright?" she asked. Unlike her male counterpart, Rose was calmer and emotionless, though she quite punk despite her elegance, and was cold at first. She also wore glasses, a nurse-styled dress, a small white hat on her head, and her blonde hair was long and held up in pigtails.

For some odd reason, America thought that style was cute.

"Y-Yeah," America stammered, not sure if he even believed himself.

Rose narrowed her eyes at him. "It's Belarus, is it not?"

Caught, America nodded.

"He's been like that since (F/N) was replaced with (M/N), so it's understandable that his fiancée disappearing takes a toll on him.

If he had a drink in his mouth, America would've spit it out all over the table. "P-Pardon me? F-Fiancée?"

"Yes," Rose replied, still calm as ever. "He proposed to her not too long ago, and that day (F/N) came up to me and asked to make her a nation. I thought it would be impossible but I managed to do it. Thankfully Nikolai won't have to worry about his future wife growing old and dying."

He looked to her. "You can do that?"

Rose nodded. "I can. Can't your world's England do the same?"

America rubbed his head. "Uh...no, he's like the worst person you can go to for magic advice."

"I see, well, I'll see what I can do about (M/N)."

Just how could this world's England be able to read his mind? Her different personality was already enough!

Sorry I haven't been updating. Like I said writer's block is being a pain in my butt. Anyway, I decided to write something with America and (M/N) being in the Nyotalia universe, and also give you a good insight on female England's character. Now, the next update might be even longer, and since school's coming up, that's not helping matters either.

If you want, you can check out my other works to keep yourselves occupied. Once again, I'm sorry for taking so long...