Nikolai

It has been a couple days since England turned America and (M/N) into their female counterparts, and let's just say things have been interesting so far.

For instance, they have learned that this America is more violent and isn't afraid to use her bat, especially when it concerns her foster daughter. They also learned that her name was Amelia.

(M/N)'s female counterpart was very cute, just like him, and even on the first day it was hard not to like her. Like (M/N), she is often seen rocking herself back and forth and staring off into space, but she's more talkative than her male counterpart. She also loves to sing like (M/N), but she also dances, especially with a grace that seems unmatched. She was also named (F/N).

As an extra, China lost it that first day and pulled (F/N) into a bone-crushing hug, squealing how she was so cute. Of course, (F/N) squeaked in terror and pushed herself out of China's grip, grabbing her air borne rabbit and hiding behind her foster mother, who had recently recovered from her shock-induced fainting episode.

Let's just say that China learned the hard way that day that (F/N) finds hugging extremely uncomfortable.

Not only that, but when Italy said this, "She could be your daughter, ve~!", Japan couldn't stop blushing or stammering for hours.

Poor guy.

Anyway, today, Belarus and (F/N) were having a staring contest with each other, one that showed no signs of ending anytime soon. When Belarus learned of what England unintentionally did to her boyfriend, to say that she was displeased would be the understatement of the year, and, as a result, she ended up chasing England around the conference building for hours, screaming things like "I'll tear you to pieces!", "You'll pay for this!" and so forth.

Yeah, that was why England wasn't here today, but can you blame him?

The staring contest continued for some time until Amelia intervened. "Well I'll be god mighty, you really look like my little sugarplum's boyfriend!" she remarked. "We've never got a chance to talk before. So, is it okay if you tell me how the relationship between the two of you in this world is like?"

(F/N) snapped her head to the older woman, her face on fire. "M-Mama!"

"What?" Amelia asked. "You know I know how crazy the two of you are for each other, and I just wanted to know what's it's like for your gender-bend counterparts! I also wanted to know if your counterpart placed a ring on this girl's finger yet, just as Nikolai did so with you. Is that a crime?"

(F/N) stammered, before she retreated to a corner to sulk, all while heat visibly radiated from her flattered form.

Amelia rolled her eyes in amusement. "Alright little drama queen, let's get a move on." The older woman easily picked up her still flushed foster daughter and walked out of the room, leaving behind an equally flushed Belarus, who had a far-off distant look in her eyes. She stayed that way for maybe ten minutes or so until Estonia approached her.

"Um...Ms Belarus?" he asked.

Belarus didn't respond, except when she mused, "Propose...me?"

Finally, she fainted, leaving a panicky Estonia to try and revive her.

(F/N) name stands for "female name" in case you were confused, and yes, Belarus and (M/N) are still in an intense romantic relationship with each other, but their gender-bent counterparts have already taken it to the next level. 

By the way, I'm going to be taking this off hiatus now, but I must warn you that updates might not come often because of some writer's block. Anyway, thank you all for being so patient, and please stay that way for me. I really am trying my best, but it's really hard when you have no one to help you get ideas for something.