Magic

"What did you do?!" France demanded at England, who was in the middle of frantically trying to search for a reverse spell.

England didn't answer as he was too frantic to. The reason being? Well, England had went on another magic rampage and accidentally turned (M/N) into a baby. Said boy was sobbing uncontrollably in his foster father's arms, while the latter was patiently trying to calm the distressed child.

The other countries were in a frenzy too, unsure of what to do to help, England or America, they couldn't decide for themselves, but come to think of it, (M/N) looked really cute as a baby.

"Calm down (M/N), you're okay. No one's going to hurt you," America soothed, and just like that, (M/N) immediately stopped crying and cuddled against his father's shoulder. Many  countries 'aweed' at this.

"See? You're okay." America then poked (M/N)'s stomach, and the baby wriggled, obviously ticklish, before he burst out in childish giggles. Due to his flailing arms, (M/N)'s pudgy hand came in contact with Russia's scarf, who seemingly came out of nowhere near America.

Upon realizing what he grabbed, (M/N)'s large eyes gazed at the scarf curiously, before he moved to put the fabric in his mouth.

America tickled his stomach again, making the baby release the scarf. "That's not yours (M/N). No, it's not yours."

By now, everyone, including Russia, was shocked to see this affectionate side of America, and that just showed them how much they didn't know about the younger nation. 

"Okay, I think I found the right spell," England mused, and before anyone could say anything, England chanted the spell, and then, a poof came from where America and (M/N) were, and once the smoke cleared, there stood (M/N), back to normal, and America, a little sad.

(M/N) looked around, confused on why everyone was staring, and also a little uncomfortable. He looked to America for help.

America chuckled. "Don't worry (M/N), it's nothing you need to worry about."

Doesn't anyone think the chibi version of the countries are the cutest? While I'm not a big fan of children, I would be more than happy to raise them myself!