Fireplace

It was Christmas morning, and it was relatively quiet at Canada's home, but that was how the little family liked it.

America and (M/N) were visiting, and the latter was currently, and quietly, playing with his little mochi, America Mochi. The little ball was slightly bouncing where it lay (or sat, however you see it) while sitting next to the fireplace. Canada watched at the orange and red lights of the fire illuminated (M/N) and America Mochi's forms, thinking in the back of his mind how perfect this moment was.

When America first brought (M/N) from the orphanage, Canada wondered if his brother had lost his mind, since he was so energetic and all, and (M/N) was severely autistic to the point where he couldn't even speak. However, America shocked Canada by being the most loving father Canada had seen (besides France).

Canada also had some autistic citizens, like his dear Carly Fleischmann, so he too knew what to expect from (M/N). Every time the younger boy would visit, the representative of Canada let him play the piano or sing all day. (M/N)'s music was actually very beautiful.

However, what made Canada sad was that music helped (M/N) cope with the bullying he had been receiving, but at the same time the older man was happy for the boy. 

(M/N) also loved his uncle Matt and seemed to be one of the only people able to tell America and Canada apart. Canada didn't know how he did it, but either way, he was grateful.

A quiet "ah" and the slight tug on his sleeve drew Canada's attention back to the present, and the older man saw (M/N) handing him a present. Smiling, Canada took the green box, noticing it had little holes in it as he opened it, revealing some maple syrup he wanted to buy for a while and also...

a mochi who looked exactly like him.

Canada gazed at (M/N), who smiled big with delight while America smiled in the background from the kitchen. He was cooking at the moment so it would make sense that he would be found in the kitchen, besides to get himself something to eat.

Canada gently took the mochi into his hands, watching as the little guy blushed strawberry pink and ducked his head, bringing up the flags of Canada. (M/N) looked up at his foster uncle in questioning, and, with a smile, Canada nodded and handed the little guy to the boy.

(M/N) was gentle with the Canada mochi just like he was with America Mochi, and cuddled with him near the fireplace, earning a few loved squeaks from the Canada mochi.

Canada really didn't know what he did to get a wonderful family like this, but he was happy with it either way.

If you wish to learn more about Carly Fleischmann, go to this link: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNZVV4Ciccg)
It's an amazing story, so don't miss it!