Love

No one thought it would happen, but it did. Belarus finally set her eyes upon someone else other than her brother; (M/N), and now, impossibly, they were in a relationship.

At first no one believed it, until they began seeing the younger sister of Russia arrive to meetings with her hair wrapped in (M/N)'s exquisite and complicated hairstyles and with a bright smile on her face, something that was quite a rarity for the usually scowling girl.

They were also surprised with how patient Belarus was being with (M/N), especially when it came to kissing or hugging.

Every time (M/N) wanted to obtain a hug or a kiss, he would ask Belarus or vise versa. The countries, except America of course, never thought (M/N) would be so loyal to anyone romantically, and boy were they wrong. One time, (M/N) bought Belarus a bouquet of roses and presented them to her with a big smile on his face. Belarus couldn't resist the flowers or him, for she thought he was so cute.

This made America smile proudly, but sadly, the latter which confused the others, even Belarus. One time Belarus decided to ask him about that emotion.

"So many times, it's difficult for those with autism to find someone like you Belarus," America replied, a bittersweet smile on his face. "Even when they give their loyalty, their compassion, and even themselves, it's never enough for the partners they have. Sometimes they even take advantage of that for their own benefit and/or hurt them. I was always scared for (M/N) when he told me how much he wanted to be in a romantic relationship, because I didn't want him to end up with someone who would abuse him or wouldn't appreciate what they've got.

"That's why I need you to promise me something; will you look after (M/N) the way a partner should? It would really mean the world to me, (M/N) most of all."

After that, Belarus found herself asking if she could cuddle with (M/N) that night, scared to ever let him go for the world.

What America said is a very sad truth. There have been instances where autistic people are taken advantage of, forced into an abusive relationship, or are cheated on when they're in a romantic relationship due to the fact that most times they can be "innocent, naive, and honest". However, many times that innocence can be a bad thing, especially in these kinds of relationships.

However, what's also true is that with a romantic partner or a friend, autistic people are the definition of loyal, loving, and giving, and would do anything for those people. That's what makes these things so disgusting and sad, because people never take the time to see the real beauty of those things and/or use it for their own gain.
Well, you know the saying; "You never understand what you have until it's gone" or "It's not that you didn't realize what you had, you just never thought you could lose it".

Oh! If you want to see some examples of (M/N)'s braiding techniques, visit this link (https://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/mind-bogglingly-complicated-braids-that-are-a-feat-of-human?utm_term=.ojZgELDP9Y#.okdO9NrRPq). Let me just say that those are works of art. No joke!