Smells

During the next meeting, (M/N) suddenly began to cough uncontrollably, and the action looked like it was deeply affecting him negatively. What really confused the other countries however is when this started to happen; after France opened up a bottle of strong wine.

"Is he sick?" Italy asked fearfully, waving his white flag around.

America, while patting his son on the back to help with the coughing, sent Italy a deadpanned look. "If (M/N) was sick, do you think I would've brought him to this meeting to begin with?" he asked.

When Japan was about to open his mouth, America caught on to the question he wanted to ask. "No, (M/N) didn't eat anything a few minutes ago. France." Hearing his name, France glanced at the younger nation. "It's your wine that's harming (M/N)."

France looked offended. "What? But I haven't given him any!"

"It's the smell of the wine," America clarified, quickly taking the wine bottle and corking it. Then he handed a tissue for (M/N) to cover up his nose. While coughing, (M/N) quickly took the cloth and covered his nose and mouth with it, his coughs soon subsiding.

Once his son was calm, America turned to the others. "Now that you've seen what happened, be sure to never bring any strong-scented beverages to meetings, unless (M/N) isn't here. That means you too Russia." 

Russia stared at America, confused. "Why me, da?"

America deadpanned at him. "Because you almost always bring vodka, which according to what I've learned is a very strong alcohol."

England looked about ready to berate America on his choice of words, most likely saying how it wasn't the "proper English", but America glared at him, warning him to back off for now. Especially since (M/N) was still in the room.

I don't know if England actually berates America for saying "almost always" but I wanted to write that. Anyway, remember the heightened senses list? That's right; smell is among them. At one point, I read an article about this girl on the autism spectrum who was nicknamed "bloodhound" because of how she's able to smell something even from the block over. This also saved her family's life, as she smelled burning oil in the house, and her parents didn't, which turned out to be a gas leak (it's been a while since I've read this article, so I don't remember all the key details).
And what do you know? Autism actually does have its advantages!