Recompense

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, yes, the way Elvinia changes clothes is the same way Erza does in Fairy Tail. :P I just thought it'd be a cool edition :)

*READ- TRIGGER WARNING*
If you're depressed or going through something harsh, I suggest skipping this chapter. It may be the cause of a trigger. I don't wish to be responsible for anyone's pain. I love all my readers! I couldn't stand any of you to be harmed! :*

^^^ Pic of Elvinia in her armor (flashy, right? XD)
comment -------------------------------->

The sunlight slithered into the room as if returning to its den, waking me from my deep slumber. Linksys yawned, his massive fangs glittering. He was still in his level two state, and I had used him as a sort of bed the night before, allowing him to wrap around me. He was quite warm.

I stood, patting down my unruly hair and stretching my limbs as a yawn escaped my lips. Sliding open the door, I realized I hadn't changed into my armor yet, so I released some magic energy, searching for the usual Fairy Queen's armor to allow through. My body emitted a bright light as my clothing swapped, dying down to reveal the armor I had worn yesterday.

Walking into the hallway, I noticed Sakura standing over Sai's shoulder as he seemed to be focused on something.

As I watched, the door of the conjoining room slid open, and Naruto stepped out.

"Oh, Elvinia," he smiled groggily, "come help me get the others." He nodded his head toward the two outside.

"Linksys, vehemeh vwon." (Level one) Now a cat- sized reptile, the dragon jumped to my shoulder, and I followed Naruto out to the others.

"To be more precise, if I try to give them titles, I just can't do it."

We walked up on the tail end of their conversation. It seemed as if Sai was sketching a picture of sorts.

"They don't put me in mind of anything. I don't feel... anything." The distrait boy was right in front of me, yet the lonely view of his back made it seem as if he were miles away. I had been there before, and some would say, I hadn't returned yet.

The land where one could be in reality yet feel like one didn't belong was a place I found myself in rather frequently. One felt as if one weren't really there; one didn't fit in or hold significance. It wasn't exactly a solemn place. As a matter of fact, in some instances, one felt in a higher place than the rest. It gave one a broader view of things.

But after being their for so long, one realizes just how lonely it is. One may have a better understanding of the views in reality, but the knowledge comes with a price- one's emotions. One can be void of their emotions yet know significant amounts of knowledge.