Fera, Wuhen, Lilestra, Eiwah, and Weihei

(Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, and Wind)

Elvinia's P.O.V:

"Swahey en semo da wem cevra onvey metra vwon tempsa. Shewei yuiserl! Elf!" (Speaking in such a way can only mean one thing. Show yourself! Elf!) I stood firm, releasing waves of magical energy in attempts to pinpoint my attacker.

Take me back? Like hell I was going back to hell. Not in his wildest dreams.

"Elvinia?! What's going on?!"

Not in the mood for chirping little boys, I merely snapped my gaze at Naruto with narrowed brows, hoping that he understood.

I needed the humans out of this. An Elven fight was no place for them.

Feeling the chills of warning dance across my skin, I spread my hands in an arch, fire emanating from my fingertips. As I deduced, my spell deflected- or rather incinerated- the attacker's offense. However, the steaming aftermath meant only one thing. He was a water type.

My weakness.

"Smuave! Sowef da wuhen tev catenva muy. Sativola hev'de chaway, hev hie?" (Smart! Sending a water type to capture me. Sativola hasn't changed, has he?) My eyes darted around, as did the others'. Concluding that my enemy was no amateur, I could only think of one name when it came to the water types.

Seeing as this element was my weakness, I had made sure to focus on it in the past as much as I did my own, if not more. I especially concentrated on how to sense their distinctive auras. However, there had only ever been one water elf to ever catch me by surprise, and I had a feeling he had succeeded once more.

"Meadthros, doshdev awey yui hiras?" (Meadthros, why are you here?) I questioned the empty field, Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato all behind me.

I was prepared to fight.

Linksys must have sensed my edginess, for he now stood beside me, maw in an aggressive snarl.

"Like I said," swiveling my head around, I was finally met with the foul elf's gaze, "I'm here to take you back." A sly smirk edged onto his pale face. "And maybe a little in between." Winking in a teasing manner, he reached for the generic, elven sword at his hip.

I felt my blood boil. He must've planned on torturing me or something. His disappointment was imminent.

"You can speak the vernacular here?" The question slipped from my lips. I had never heard of one of his kind knowing that technique, but then again, he was the only water type to ever seriously hold me in battle.

"Your heated little family aren't the only ones with the translation technique. All I needed was an unsuspecting human." He boasted his prowess, my fists clenching in response.

Noticing my behavior, Naruto stepped in front of my view, something like protectiveness to his stance.

"Who're you?" His voice was as hard as steel, warning seeping out.

"Naruto, stay back. Your help is unnecessary." I began, quickly taking his shoulder and shoving him back. I knew I shouldn't have, but I glanced at his expression anyway, hurt clearly present.

It reflected in my heart, no doubt showing in the color of my eyes.

"Oh-ho? What is this? Going so low as to befriend the humans? I can see your clearly conflicted emotions. While you seem to hide them in your expression, they're so clearly painted in your eyes." He shook his head in mocking pity. "Have you figured her out, yet?! Not that I imagine any humans would be capable of such intelligence." Meadthros addressed the three boys in the vicinity with clear playfulness.