Meeting the characters

Maya Heart- Shes a very nice person, A rebel, and a top secret spy (just kidding). shes a very lovable person. But shes not perfect. Her dad, Kermit, left her and her mom at a young age. But thanks to Topanga Matthews, Mayas mom has a job at Topanga's cafe.

Age: 15

Relationship status: Single

BFF: Riley Matthews, Farkle Minkus, Lucas fryer, and Zay  Babineaux

Crush: Lucas (aka huckleberry) and josh (Joshua)

 Riley Matthews- Riley Matthews was a very goofy person a a young age. But now that shes older and matured she has a lot more to worry about than bunnies and unicorns. Riley Matthews turned into a really serious girl, She thinks that she has a lot to live up to because her mom and dad are the famous Cory and Topanga Matthews. But she learns she can be what ever she wants. 

Age: 14

Relationship status: Dating Lucas

BFF: Maya Heart, Lucas Fryer, Farkle Minkus, and Zay  Babineaux

Crush: Lucas (also her EX and Charlie)

 Elite force- The Elite force consists of 2 bionic people, Bree and Chase, and 3 superheros, Skyler, Kaz, and Oliver. Kaz and Oliver was born as a normo human until a fight with Oliver's mom exposed them to the Arcturion, which gave him and Oliver superpowers. Skyler on the other hand is an alien from a different planet were everyone looks the same. She was born with her powers. Bree and Chase are bionic. Bree and Chase were adopted by Donald Davenport. His brother and himself created this chip that you implant into a human giving them the specific powers assigned to that chip.