Chapter 14- A glimps into the future

The EF was sitting on the couch talking about their plans for this weekend, and how'd they wear their uniforms under their clothing just incase Krane attacked, again.

"Wear uniform under clothing, got it." Riley said.

"Hey, you know what I just realized!?" Bree exclaimed.

"What?" Oliver replied.

"There are finally more girls than boys on this team, look who's out numbered now." Bree said while smirking.

Oliver rolled his eyes. Adam and the other guest were taking a look around the pent house. Isadora then walked in the room.

"Hello lesser intelligent people." She said while smiling

"uh, Im smarter than you." chase said "I have this little thing called super intelligence."

"Actually, You're intelligence is artificial, without youre chip you'd be as dumb as they are." Smakle stated. 

"ooooook Smakle, I think thats enough." Riley said while pushing her to an empty chair to sit down.

"You want to see artificial intelligence? FINE! check this out!" Chase exclaimed while running to the hyper elevator.

When the elevator stopped he ran into the base and grabbed a machine that was circular on a square base. He put it in the hyper elevator with him and went back up into the living room and yelled "HOWS THIS FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?!"

"Im pretty sure anyone can make a circle and slap it onto a square." Smakle said.

"Its not a circle, its a machine that allows you to look up to 10 years in the future." 

"So sort of like a time machine?" "Impossible!"

"but I've cracked an unsolvable algorithm that allowed me to do so." Chase pointed to Maya. "Put this helmet on, and I'll show you youre life 10 years from now."

Maya put the helmet on with no hesitation. The first thing they saw was a blonde female with a purple knit swear, white jeans, and black boots. Everyone immediately knew it was Maya. They saw future Maya walking up the stairs of a lovely house. She turned left into what looked like a babies room.

"Ooh Babies, I love babies!" Riley Squealed. 

They continued to look threw the machine. They then saw Maya bend over a pale, blonde haired, baby boy. He had blue eyes, and one tooth growing in right on the front of his mouth. He was wearing a blue onezie, and according to the name carved into the side of the crib his name was Jacob Kazimieras Hart.

"Hey, Kazimieras is my name." Kaz said. He had to think about it for a minute. "Oh."

The future version of Kaz and Riley walked into the room too. "Sweetheart, Riley's here." Future Kaz said. Maya turned around she held the baby with one arm and hugged Riley with the other revealing a wedding ring on Mayas finger.

Chase removed the helmet off of Maya's head. "We don't want to know too much" chase said, "After all, the future can change."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS :D DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW :D HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK SO FAR! UPDATE SOON! ALSO I LOVE CAPS :^)