Chapter 8- Problems

( 1 month after the first training)

Kaz Paced up and down his room as he tried to figure out a way to ask Maya out.

"Hey sweet thang, I was just seein' if you wanted to go out a ndcruise the town with me." He thought in his head.

"No, that's not right Ugh!" He threw his hands up in frustration.

Just then Skylar walked into the room.

"What's not right?" She asked.

"AGH, god Skylar, you scared me!" He exclaimed.

"Kaz what's going on." She raised an eyebrow.

"Um.....Uh, Nothing"

"Kaz I can tell when your lying, Now tell me before I throw you out of that window."

"Ok, ok fine I'll tell you...."

There was a moment of silence.

"I'm waiting"

"Ok, ok, I....I was um, w-...working on a way to ask Maya out THERE IS SAID IT!" He sighed

"Ha! I knew you liked her! she said laughing at him.

"Oh and Skylar."

"yeah?"

"You do realize that if you throw me out the window, I could just fly back up, right?"

"Oh....I totally didn't forget you could fly."

"Oh, Kaz when you ask Maya out just...Just be yourself." She said grinning a bit.

'Thanks Skylar."

It took Kaz about twenty minutes but he finally had the courage to ask Maya out. He walked into the living room finding Maya sitting on the couch watching a movie on her laptop.

"Oh hey Kaz" Maya said pausing her movie.

"Hey Maya, Um...I actually wanted to ask you something." He said

"Yeah what is it?"

"um will you....Um.....Will you go out with me? He said while looking away just incase she said no. 

She started Laughing. He looked at her in a confused way.

"I'm guessing that's a no." He said in a angrily tone.

"No wait Kaz!" She pulled him back down next to her.

"I was only laughing because it took you this long to ask me."

"My real answer is yes."

He started smiling at her for a while. He staring back. Then Maya finally spoke.

"So tomorrow at 8-ish?"

"Yeah." He said still staring at her.

He got up and walked away. Maya biting her lip, She continued her movie.

"Yes! She said yes!" He thought in his head heading back into his room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is the date ;) Some of you might hate me for doing this. I was thinking of doing a Kaz POV and a Maya POV but I decided not to. Sorry about the time jump. I don't think It was that confusing :)! Don't forget to follow!