What the future holds.

When the elite force won the final battle, they had told Oliver and Farkle superheroes were real. Isadora also revealed her self as super-human and not bionic-human to farkle.

Bree had gotten pregnant three years after the elite force disbanded. Although she knew Lucas was for sure the father, a month before he left for texas to stay for 4 months, so she had no choice but to tell him over the phone. She didn't know how he'd react, but it actually turned out good.
Once he found out he flew back to New york. Bree had given birth to a beautiful little girl, who they named Addison. That same year Lucas and Bree got married.

Maya and Kaz were still together after three years, so they got married, and a year later had a kid and named him Jacob.

A year before Maya had her kid, Riley had hers with Oliver. Once she told oliver the news he was estatic with joy. They named their child Noah. Four years after, they got married.

Skylar had changed her name so people wouldn't suspect that she was the superhero from the comic book. Her new name was Skylar Brandons instead of Skylar Storm.
Skylar traveled the world for three years then ended up back in new york, were she got back in contact with Chase. They got closet and closer they started dating. A year after Skylar announced she was pregnant with a baby girl who she named Xan. A year after that her and Chase got married.

After the final battle, Isadora got the courage to tell Tecton who she really was. That day they both were the most happy people on the planet.
The same year Skylar got pregnant, Isadora did too. Isadora was already married to Farkle. They got married 2 years after the elite force disbanded.
Isadora gave birth to a beautiful set of fraternal twins, one boy and one girl. She named them Levi and Maisie. She was certainly surprised when Levi was born with Brown hair and blue eyes and Maisie was born with Blonde hair and blue eyes, guess she takes after her grandfather.

Leo and Taylor stayed together for years. They got married two years after the elite force disbanded. They moved to paris into a small, cosy home. Two years later, Taylor gave birth to a beautiful girl who came with the most curly hair ever. They named her Carly.

Although they were young they were happy and safe. Thats all they ever wanted.

The world didn't need saving anymore and 18 years passed since anyone had seen a superhero.
The world gave up on them, and sinply forgot. Now the thought of superheroes actually existing is just.....a myth.

-------------

A/N chapter one of  Generation Alpha (the continuation) is out, go check it out!!!