Chapter 10 (PT 2)

Krane.

They didn't need him coming, Not now, not tomorrow, Never. They thought they'd seen the last of him after he sent that video. He hadn't tried to attack them in months.

"Why now? Why today?" Riley said worriedly "Was he trying to catch us off guard?"

Riley and Maya almost trembled to the ground when they saw him. But they decided to stand strong. They got into ready formation along with the rest of the team. Fist up and ready to go.

Krane threw the first strike, He shot a fireball at Kaz, but Kaz moved out of the way just in time to avoid it.

"Oh, so you wanna play the fire game?" Kaz said with a snarl "Well then, eat this!"

Kaz made the the largest fireball that he possibly could and threw it straight at Krane. It knocked Krane down, but only for a minute. He was about to strike Kaz again, and Kaz was too weak to shoot another fireball. So, without thinking, Maya teleported behind Krane, threw a hard punch to his face. Then, to everyone's surprise, Maya started hugging him.

"Maya what are you doing?!" Skylar yelled furrowing her eyebrows, confused to why she was hugging him.

"I know what I'm doing!" Maya yelled equally as loud as she gripped her hold around Krane even tighter.

Maya then shape shifted into a snake. She perfectly wrapped her slitherybody around Krane's arms, forcing them to stay at his torso. He couldn't move.

Everyone was surprised at the act, but found it very affective.

"You think this is over?" Krane said while laughing diabolically "Well, you were wrong."
Krane used his thermo hands to burn Maya while she was in Snake form, thus changing her back into herself.

"Ouch!" Maya cried as she shape shifted back into her normal state.

Krane Geo-leaped out of there but before he did, Riley got one last ice blast on him.

"AGH! He got away!" Riley said in frustration.

"Don't worry Riles, we'll him next time." Bree stated.

They walked back to the apartment. Chase filled out the mission forms, Maya sat on the couch watching TV, Riley sat next to her and started twirling her hair. Kaz went to go take a shower, and Oliver (Even tho Skylar said she would give him a chance) was still trying to sweet talk Skylar, and that was weird.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is short too :/ But we finally got 1k view! Can you belive it?anyways anyways, I really appreciate you guys reading this book :) This is a series so there will be a second book to this once this one is done. I decided to post this chapter today c: OK BAI