Chapter 25- Chaos

A/N Next chapter is the final battle!! 😲😲😲 Also just a reminder Italics are the characters thinking. Also, sorry this chapter came out so late, I was getting a few chaps done for the continuation!

Everyone was running all over the house trying to get their plan flawless. It was complete and utter Chaos.

Everyone was bumping into each-other, tripping while running, going in and out of the hyper elevator, planning were Lucas and Farkle would be while they were fighting.

Honestly, everyone was stressed out and overwhelmed, except for Isadora. She was actually calm in this situation. Yeah she was scared she might die, but she knew they had a fighting chance.

"Eveyone, get down stairs for training!" Chase yelled.

Everyone groaned and went into the hyper elevator. Once they were in the lab they went into the tunnels.

"I don't want any slaking. Use your max power. Now, 20 laps all of you GO GO GO!" Chase yelled, following behind everyone else.

They finished their 20 laps in about 15 minutes. They literally wanted to pass out.

Farkle and Lucas were on the side spectating. They saw everyone flop onto the floor from running. They had came prepared with water bottles.

They handed the water bottles out and everyone got up off the floor.

"Alright, next we spar." Chase said while pacing. "Bree and Maya, Kaz and Skylar, Riley and Isadora, and Adam and Oliver."

"First up, Bree and Maya."

Maya and Bree stepped in front of each-other. Circling around waiting for the word so they could start. Once chase yelled "Go!" They pounced.

They fought and fought until one person was on top. Bree threw a fast punch, Maya blocked it by teleporting behind her and putting her into an arm lock. Bree super sped out of the arm lock and elbowed Maya. Maya fell down but after a few seconds she got back up. Maya had a bloody nose and Bree had a bleeding lip.

Bree used her proton ring and flung it at Maya, it hit her but only stunned her a bit. Maya got back up and shape shifted into a Lion then pinned Bree down. Maya came up on top.

"That was a good spar, I thought I was gonna lose..." Maya said while trying to catch her breath.

Bree nodded her head while also trying to catch her breath. Maya and Bree went over to the side to clean off where they were bleeding.

"Alright," Chase said while putting his hands together "next is Kaz and Skylar."

Everyone went up and spared till there were only the last three standing, Kaz, Maya, and Oliver. They now had to 1 vs 1 vs 1 each-other.

They all stepped up and started circling. Chase yelled "Go!" And once again the fought. Maya had teleported behind Oliver then hit him on the right place on his back, he passed out.
Maya and Kaz were left.

"This is the greatest situation" Chase said with a serious face "If you ever come into a situation were you have to fight someone you love, you can't hold back."

"You got this, peaches!" Riley said.

Kaz and Maya fought. Fire balls thrown, teleporting every were, and pinning each-other down.

Maya had got pinned down by Kaz. He was instructed by Chase to not hold back, but he couldn't hurt Maya.

"Do it." Chase said.

Riley did a large gasp and put her hands over her mouth.

Kaz brung his hand up to do the final hit, Maya covered her face so it would hurt less.