Chapter 23 PT 2- Well, my secrets out...

A/N: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD ONLY 3 (OR 4) CHAPTERS LEFT EHHHHHHHHHHHH BUT DONT WORRY WE WILL STILL HAVE THE CONTINUATION AFTER THIS :) GONNA BE LIT FAM. ye k bye

Lucas was in his room. He decided it would be too weird for him to stay so he started to pack his clothes. Riley choosing Oliver like that just made him heart broken.

"How....How could she choose him over me? I knew her for over two years and she chose him??" Lucas thought. He continued to cram all his belongings into his suitcase. 

"Hey, Lucas" A voice said coming from the other side of the room. Lucas turned around to find that it was Bree. She was standing in the door way holding a cup of icecream.
"I uh.....got you some icecream" She said stuttering a bit. To Bree this was a really awkward situation. She wasn't really good at 'helping people cheer up'. 

"Thanks" Lucas said. He grabbed the icecream and continued to stuff his suitcase.

"OK, look, Lucas, I know that Riley chose Oliver bu--" She started but got cut off.

"GEEZ EVERYTHING GOES AROUND SO FAST IN THIS HOUSE!" he silently yelled.

"I mean... there's like ten of us here...not that hard to find things out-- but that's beside the point! I just want you to know that it's all right. I've had my fair share of dating and let me tell you, I have no luck in that department." She admitted, "But one person never got me down like that! Riley has made her choice, I guess it just wasn't meant to be." She said, talking with her hands like she usually does.
Lucas payed no attention to her really. He knew that Riley and him WERE meant to be. He wouldn't accept that they weren't.
"Don't ignore me Lucas" she said while he started to get up, "I mean it." He still ignored her. "I warned you!" she said right before leaping onto his back.
"Hey! Get off!" He yelled.
"Not until you say you'll stay!" she said while chuckling.
"No!" He shouted.
"Say it, Lucas, SAY IT!!!" She started to give him a noogie, obviously she was determined to make him stay. Who knew Bree could be this feisty?
"OK, OK" He said, "I'll stay".

She hopped off his back and sat on the floor. He sat next to her. "You won't regret staying Lucas, I can promise you that."
"I hope I won't Bree, I hope so."
They sat there for a while, not talking, but just staring at eachother.

"Lucas I-- woah...am I interupting something?" Skylar asked as she walked in on the two staring at eachother with big googley eyes.

Bree cleared her throat and got off the floor. "Uh...no" she said.

"I'm just going to ignore the fact that you two looked like you were going to have a makeout session here and go back to what I was going to ask you guys..."

"Which was?" Lucas asked. While standing up and brushing off his pants and running his hands threw his hair.

"Well, we're all going to Jenna's Burgers N' Shakes, I was wondering if you two wanted to go?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, why not?" He looked at Bree, smirked, and walked  of the room squeezing pass Skylar, as she still was in the door way.

Bree was about to follow behind him but Skylar stopped her from leaving the room.

"Hey! What gives!?" Bree said, throwing her hands in the air and letting out a huge huff.

"What gives is you were totally about to make out with Lucas! He just broke up with Riley not even 20 minutes ago!"

"Psh! I was not about to make out with him! Just because he has nice blonde hair....rock hard abs....and---" She trailed off but was snapped back by Skylar.

"BREE! Stay focused here. If this happens again, It'll have to go public to the whole team. Cause something like this? What you two are trying to start, or are starting could cause drama. I'd say I've had way too much of that for now. I think we all have."