Chapter 19-Dinner

I have no idea whyyy I made Smakle a superhero IT JUST CAME TO ME AND THE NEXT THING I KNEW WAS I WAS TYPING AND IT JUST HAPPENED.... Let me stop heres the chapter now. :3 Also, Im working on a mash up of the lab-rats and mighty med theme song soo ;)

As 5:00 PM just hit Bree, Adam, Chase, Leo, Lucas, Farkle, Riley, Isadora, Oliver, and Kaz sat at the table. Skylar, however prepared the food. She made (A/N get ready for this) Tagliatelle and peas for the main course, and for dessert she cooked a double layered chocolate cake with a cherry on top.

As she placed the food on the table everyone drooled and stared. Dazzled and hypnotized by the delicious looking food in front of them.

"Wow, Skylar, did you make this?" Lucas said still staring at the food.

"Yeah, it took me about..four hours, but this is the first dinner with all you guys here. I wanted you all to have the BEST meal EVER."

"Thanks, Sky, but where'd you get the money for all this?" Bree said still staring at the food.

"Well, Bree, I've been sav- oh who am I kidding, Davenport left his credit card here." She said while grabbing the gold colored credit card out of her pocket.

"Great, great, but can you all shut up so we can eat?" Maya exclaimed.

"Someones hungry" Riley said "A little cranky too." Riley said while laughing. (A/n Im pretty sure at least a few of you thinks shes pregnant or something, shes not, sorry to burst your bubble)

Skylar sat down and everyone began to eat. Everyone had at least two helpings of everything.
Once everyone was done eating, they were about to all head back to their rooms but then Farkle yelled;

"WAIT! Guys, Smakle has something to tell you." He gestured smakle to get up.

"Well, you guys know Im the smartest female in this room-" she said before being cutt off by Maya clearing her throat to correct her. "Ok, ok. You all know that I am the smartest female here WITHOUT a bionic chip making them smarter. Most of you also know that I base everything I hypothesize off of facts and evidence, well, earlier Farkle and I had a debate about whether some of you had superpowers or not, and not bionic superpowers but radioactive spiderman powers. I said some of you did, and farkle said some of you didn't. All day I've been trying to gather evidence of my claim...and I have found that..." She paused. She looked around the room at everyone. They all gave her full attention. She looked at chase and saw he was slowly shaking his head.
"I have found that" she continued "superheroes are indeed.....not real." She sighed.

"HA! Once again Farkle, is right!" Farkle yelled while doing his victory dance.

"Great, are we done here?" Chase said rasing an eyebrow.

Maya looked at Riley and whispered;
"Are you going to tell them or not? Cause if you don't I will."
"No, Peaches, please!" Riley said while shaking her head.

Maya ignored Rileys cries. She stood up on the chair and said;

"Riley likes Oliver. She kissed him too. But she likes Lucas as well."

Farkle stopped doing his victory dance, the room suddenly got really quiet, then Maya stepped off the chair and to the side.

"OK IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE!?" Chase said sarcastically.

"Yeah." Bree said while walking over to Skylar. "Now, I know its not in my place to say this, but....Skylar likes Chase."

"BREE! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT....WAIT...WERE YOU GOING THREW MY STUFF?" Skylar yelled furiously.

"Geez, and I thought Riley had problems." Smakle whispered into Farkles ear.

Everyone, not knowing what to do, nor say, walked to their rooms and just went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

A/N who do you ship? Rucas OR Roliver? Let me know!

I also tripple checked to make sure that I had no spelling mistakes, and if I did. I. Will. Cry.
M