Chapter 12 Pt 2

Josh's POV

Josh was circling the block looking for a place to park his car. He was already late enough. He was supposed to meet Farkle, Adam, and everyone else at the mainland part of the hyperloop, but he had to work, so he decided to meet them at the EF apartment.

After a few minutes he finally found a place to park. He put enough money in the parking meter to last about an hour or two. He grabbed his phone, turned off the car, got out and locked the car doors, and ran into the complex.

Josh had forgotten what apartment they were in so he asked the man at the desk.

"Hi, uh...Im Josh Matthews I'm looking for the residence of um, I believe it's um.. Donald davenport."

"Donald Davenport? As in the man who made this complex?" The man scoffed "yeah right kid, keep dreaming."

Josh got a little annoyed, but he didn't show it.

"Why don't you just please check the guest list." Josh insisted

The man rolled his eyes, but he did it anyways. He goes onto the computer and searched "EF residence" as because that's what Donald put it under. The computer took some time to load. The guest list slowly showed up. First you saw the name Adam davenport, then Taylor, then Farkle, then you saw Josh Matthews.

Josh didn't wait for the rest of the list to load. As soon as he saw his name he yelled "Thanks!" And ran to the elevator.

The elevator was broken. So Josh had to take the stairs. He got a little impatient with how his day was going so far, but he didn't let it get in the way of what he had planned. He had planned to kiss Maya.

He knew that Maya didn't want to play that game as much as he did. So, he decided to end the long game here.

About 5 minutes later after walking up flights, and flights, and flights of stairs, Josh finally reached the apartment door. The door was already open. He saw Riley on the floor, he didn't think much about it. He thought an night of Been joking around, since he saw her eyes open.

"Guess who's here?" He yelled.

"Damnit" Maya huffed

"Why did she say damnit?" Josh thought.

He let it slide.

"Josh, what are you doing here?" Maya said while clinching her teeth.

She's never asked why I was here before, maybe she's just a little mad right now He thought a little confused

" well, I came to see my niece and you gorgeous" Josh replied.

"Wait, what?" Kaz said a little flustered.

Why does that kid Care what I say? Does he like Maya or something?

"Nothing, don't worry about it, it's no big deal."

Kaz walked away and sat back on the couch.

"Hey uh, Josh" Maya said "Can I talk to you for a second in the back?"

"Yeah, sure." He replied.

Josh walked into an unfamiliar room. He never thought that this one apartment would be so big. He saw Maya almost completely closed the door. She tried to close it all the way, but it bounced back open a bit.

"What are you doing here? She said angrily.

Ok, now she just seems pissed.

"Well, like I said, I came to see my niece and you." He replied

"No what are you really doing here?'

Calm down woman

"OK OK, I'm really here because I've decided that I don't want to wait. I want you now."

Maya stood there a little flustered tapping her foot and pushing her hair back from in front of her face.

Jesus, ok I think it's time to calm her down a bit.

Maya was about to say something, but Josh stopped her from talking when he kissed her. He felt a connection between him and Maya. He pulled away and smiled

"Josh I-" She was about to say something. But she looked to her right and saw Kaz walking away

"Kaz, wait!" She yelled while throwing the door open and running out the room, Josh followed.

That kid again what the heck does he want?

"Wait? Wait for what? For you to kiss him again?" Kaz said angrily then wking out of the living room and into the hyper elevator.

"Wow, thanks a lot Josh. Why did you have to even show up?" Maya said furiously then running onto the balcony.

What?

"What did I do wrong? All I did was kiss her." Josh said while facing the direction of the other confused friends with his hand's over his head.

"You did what? You know that Jas and Maya are dating, right? As she probably tried to tell you."

WAIT WHAT!? She said she was going to wait for me. Not go and date someone else. But she's made her choice. And I have no right to just come in here and ruin things for her.

Josh had to fix this. He's messed things up big time.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N. I think this is one of the longest chapters I've written for this book so far! 😄 I hoped you enjoyed the book so far! Next chapter coming soon! OH! And I know I said Kaz' s POV and then Josh, but I wrote Josh first then realized I had to do Kaz first, so Kaz will be the next chapter! Okie, BYEEE!!!!