Chapter 15- Secrets

"You're gonna have to tell him sooner or later!" Maya said while silently yelling at Riley. Maya was trying to convince Riley to tell Lucas the truth.

"I will, I will......soon" Riley replied looking down at the ground while twiddling her thumbs.

"Riley" Maya said while rolling her eyes "Im serious. I don't want anymore love triangles. I've had enough of that, and frankly I don't want anymore drama either. You have to choose Lucas, or Oliver."

"I know you're sick of love triangles, I am too, but I think things happen for a reason. I am thinking hard about this, choosing who I like more.... Can you please keep it to yourself," Riley looked at the clock and saw it was 3:45 pm. "Dinner is at 5:00 pm, I'll have an answer by then, I swear."
-------------------------------
This is Skylars POV while Maya and Riley are currently talking.....

Skylar sat in her bed as she wrote in her journal. Ever since she was stuck on earth she wrote in a journal to log what she learned.

January 10th 2017 3:45 pm:

I still dont know how to tell chase I like him. To think I turned down one nerd for another.
I know Oliver really likes me, but I like Chase. I only told Oliver I'd give him a chance because hes awkward, also hes been asking me for 3 years and the guy can't take no for an answer.
Sadly, I dont know how it would effect the team if I told chase I liked him.
I'll have to keep this to myself for now, but somethings telling me my little secret will be spilled soon...which frightens me.
-------------------------------
Bree's POV

"Hey sky, whatcha doin?" She said while walking over to Skylar and bending down over the book she had in her hand.
Skylar quickly closed the book in attempts to not let Bree see.

"Uh... nothing" Skylar replied while slamming the boom closed and putting it under her pillow. "Imma go get some ice-cream" she walked out the door with a stiff motion.

"I don't know if I should read this but I'm going to anyways" Bree thought to herself.
"January 10th 3:45 pm" She began to read.
She read on and on, eyes widening and jaw dropping.
"Skylar likes chase? And to think, I thought Riley had problems.

Leo's POV

Leo pushed Taylor against the wall as they intensely made out. She grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. Leo didn't resist. After a while they both pulled away.

"Ya know, Leo, I dont get why you wont tell them we're dating." Taylor said while walking over to Leos bed and sitting down.
"Because, they all think I'm still dating shanelle and I broke up with her a long time ago and never told them. I just think they would think your a rebound or something" Leo said while walking over to his bead and sitting next to her.
"But, Im not" she replied
"I know, also I think they blame me for you being blind now....I would blame me too."
"Leo, I might be blind, but I still can still get around no problem as long as I use douglas' glasses, plus all my other senses have enhanced and I don't think you really have anything to blame on yourself." She said
Leo sighed.
"Here, why dont we get some Starbucks?" She said while getting up and kissing Leo on the cheek.

Smakle and Farkles POV

"Smakle, I find that highly improbable. Superheros, nor super powers exists." She said while facing Farkle and using hand motions as she talked. "Bionics, sure, thats science, radioactive spider, thats..... children's comic book.

"Farkle, as a scientists I base things off of facts and analysis. My first analysis is that Kaz can shoot fire out of his body without burning up. And Oliver can shoot ice out of his body without freezing to death, my logical explanation is, super powers. Also Bree shoots electricity and Skylar spits acid in her sleep.."

"Fair enough" Farkle stated. "But I will prove you wrong tonight, at dinner."
---------------------------------
A/N

Did you like the chapter???? Sorry that I haven't been updating :) also sorry if this chapter is rubbish its 3 AM and I can hear my cousins TV playing sponge-bob from my room..... OK BYE UPDATE SOON...