Chapter 11 (PT 2)

Riley was anxiously tapping her foot while trying not to draw any attention to Bree and herself's conversation. Maya noticed something was wrong with her best friend so she walked over to her.

"Hey Bree, what's wrong with Riley?" Maya said

"Well, there's a situation...she kissed Oliver." Bree hesitated a bit but she said it.

The sound of those 3 words made Riley panic. Those three words repeated over and over and over in her head, "She kissed Olivier, she kissed Oliver!". It made Riley get woozy. She then fainted. Bree used her super speed to catch her.

"Riley Riley wake up." Maya yelled "Wake up!" Maya started to panic then everyone stared and turn around.

"What's going on?" Lucas said while running towards Riley, everyone else following.

"Riley fainted!" Maya exclaimed panicking

"What, why?!" Lucas Questioned with equal panic.

"Uh, tell you later..." Bree said with a fake grin on her face.

Riley started to come to. Everyone was full of relive.

"Man, I'm glad I dont have this much drama going on for once." Maya said just loud enough for Riley to hear  "I have my boyfriend and that's it... No offense Riley."

"None taken but karma will get you back for that, peaches."

"I'm sure it won't."

Just then there was a sudden out burst.
"Guess who's here!" A famillir voice called out.
Everyone turned around to see it was josh.

"Dammit." Maya huffed.

------------------------------------------------

Find out what happens on pt 3!
I'm starting to update regularly now so expect more :) drama, action, romance read it all here! -Dont forget to follow :)-