Chapter 3 "OH MY LORD, YOU LIVE HERE?"

*Elite force base 7:00 am*

 It was 7:00 am when The elite force and Riley and Maya walked into the Elite House hold.

"Well, This is where we live" said Oliver.

"Cool, But quick question", I heard that  bionic people had to sleep standing up in things called capsules, Is that true?" Riley questioned.

"Well of course it is" Said Bree. "I mean, I don't know if you haven't but Chase, and Myself were both raised in basements, So until Leo..We don't have to get into him, Anyways until Leo showed up we had no clue what a bed was."

Riley looked confused "So....That's a yes???"

Bree smiled "Yeah, sure. Anyways, Let me show you around, Now!"

Chase interrupted, "Hold up now, aren't you two supposed to call you're parent's now?".

"Aw, Come on chase don't be such a buzz kill." Maya said with a whine.

Bree looked at Maya with an eyebrow raised, Then said, "Chase?, Not be a buzz kill?, That's like asking babies not to cry."

Chase started to get mad and said, "I am NOT a buzz kill!"

"Slow your role chase, don't get too mad before you activate spike." Bree said chuckling.

Riley said in a confused tone, "Who's spike?"

Bree replied laughing, "Spike is chase's commando app that makes him act like a big boy."

They all started laughing. Chase then said really mad, "JUST CALL YOUR DANG PARENT'S."

Riley replied, "Ok, ok geeze, We will."

"No need to call mines, her parents will pass it on to my mom." Maya said with a grin.
"She's right, My mom and dad will, she basically lives at our house anyways." Riley dialed her dad's phone.

     *Phone conversation*

Mr.Matthews: Hello?

Riley: Hi dad this is Riley.

Mr.Matthews: What?! Riley, why aren't you at school

Riley: Well dad you see, it's a long...and funny story

Mr.Matthews: Well, It better be good enough to get you out of this situation

Riley: Actually, It might just make thing's worse..

Mr.Mathews: Continue..

Riley: *Talking really fast* Well, you see, last night while me and Maya were sleeping-

Mr.Matthews: WHAT?! MAYA'S IN THIS TOO!?

Maya: Hey Mr.Matthews!

Mr.Matthews: Just continue with the story.

Riley: Anyways, *Talking fast* last night while me and Maya were sleeping a strange man walked into my room, and offered us bionics I'm like "No, this is some kind of trick." So of course Maya is like "OMG, we should take the deal!" So then she rambles a lot about these bionic teenagers who saves the world. And then we take the deal.

Mr.Matthews: Look, I'm already mad that you took the deal, but this doesn't explain why you're not at school.

Riley: I'm getting to that, Anyways, So we take the deal, Then the guy is like "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, if you ever double cross me, I planted mini explosives in your chips, which I can activate at any moment." so then, those kids who showed up at our door step, were actually those bionic teenagers, an we think that they can help us.

Mr.Matthews: Ok, Look, just don't call you're mother.

RILEY: why not?

Mr.Matthews: Well A. Because she'll some how blame it on me, And B. She'll get to you before that bomb does.

Riley: Riiiiight, Ok, dad.

Maya: Oh, Mr.Mathews, Pass this on to my mom for me.

Mr.Matthews: Yeah,Yeah

                                                               *Hangs up phone*

 "Well, now since that's settled Bree can give you a tour of your new home." Kaz said with a grin that stretched to his ears.

Riley replied with a worried face "Wait what, We are living here?"

"Oh cool, No more homework, school, or test!" Maya exclaimed happily.

"Wait so, they are apart of the team now, and they will live here for ever right?" Oliver said while starring directly at Riley,

"Yeah sure, lover boy." Skylar said as she teasingly nudged him and laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------