Chapter 24- Clearing the air

A/N I r3a11y n33d a p0ptart.
Anywho enjoy this chapter

"Okay," chase said while everyone sat on the couch. "We have too many secrets, we're a TEAM. We shouldn't have secrets. So, we're clearing the air. Getting everything out there."

"I'm cool with that, mostly because I'm not even in this drama, after all, y'all forgot I was here" Adam said while eating a cookie. "Oh, by the way, I know you guys forgot he was here too, but Zay left, he said "You guys are crazy, sorry not sorry" and then left."

"Wow. Some friend." Riley said. "But Chase is right, we need to clear the air."

They all shook their heads in agreement. They didn't love the idea but they werent against it.

"Ok, whos first? Im clean. I have nothing to hide." Chase said.

"I'll go first," Taylor said while standing up. "Im pegnant" she said with the most serious face.

"WHAT!?" Leo said. Everyone stood there surprised.

"OH MY GOD. Relax, I'm joking, the look on your faces. I'm clean, nothing to hide." She said sitting back down.

"Ok then, I'll go first." Isadora said. "So, uh, you guys know I have powers. Thats because, uh, well...." she started looking around "Chase gave me bionics....yeah, thats it."

"Ok, anyone else?" Chase said while pushing his hair back.

Skylar looked at Bree, and Bree looked back. Chase noticed how the two were glaring at eachother.

"Alright, spill." Chase said standing up and crossing his arms

"Nothings going on, chase, ok. We shouldn't be worrying about this, we SHOULD be making a plan to defeat Krane and whatever army he has."  Skylar said with her eyebrow raised.

"Alright." He replied. "But we're way out numbered if  has an army. We'll need a plan."

They all sat in silence. Thinking of a way to win this fight. Silence filled the room for a while, until someone spoke.

"I-I think I have a plan" Bree said. "But anyone here without powers need to scadadle."

Once Lucas and Farkle walked away she continued out the plan.

"Heres the plan" Bree said as she got up and started pacing;

We're way out numbered at the moment, but what if we had our own army? If we use the superhero list to contact as many heroes as possible we'd have a large amount on our side. And so to make sure we when this battle, since all the students at the bionic academy have graduated they could help us fight. It would be an epic showdown.

They thought out the plan step by step until it was full proof. Once they were done talking about it, it was time to put it into action.

"Guys, I actually have somwrhing to tell you. I'm not really bionic, I'm superpowered. My dad is Tecton. A superhero." Isadora said as she rubbed her arm.

"Isadora, we know." Bree said. "No one told us, its just that our father....uncle? A relative made it we know what powers are capable to be bionic, yeah the super strength is but yours is way stronger."

She nodded her head and they all walked away.
--------------------------
A half hour later.
Isadora's POV

I opened the elevator and got into it. As I went down I was screaming, cause, who wouldnt? It goes like 1000 miles an hour.

Once the elevator stopped I got out and walked into the base. I had saw that Oliver and Kaz were there too.

"Hey, Oliver, Kaz" I said.

"Hey Isadora" They said in sync.

"Guys," I said in a nervous voice."D-D do tou think I can meet my dad.....if we survive this? Or even win this battle? I mean I know he probably thinks I'm dead or something, but I really want to meet my father in person..."

"I cant say for a fact that you can" Kaz said while walking over to me. "But, maybe."

I nodded my head and side. I walked over to one of the chairs and ran my fingers through my hair.

"This is....all so new to me. Bionics, superheroes, hell find out I have super powers. Not to mention I was kidnapped as a child and raised by some villain who killed my real mom and that my real dad is some fiction comic book hero... I feel like this is a ticking bomb about to explode in my face." I took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm sorry, I'm not usually this-this open with how I feel. I guess things-people change."

"It's alright, Isadora" Oliver said with a small smirk as he walked infrontof me. "Being a hero isn't easy. The secrets, riskingyour life, trying to protect people you love, its dangerous work."

I got what he meant, tho it didn't stop me from wanting to meet my dad. It did calm me down tho.

As I stood up I saw Riley, Adam, Chase Bree, and Skylar come out of the hyper elevator. They were in gym clothing, wonder why.

"Alright, guys, since we don't know when this battle will happen, or when the next attack will be, we need to train." Chase said. I don't know why but he seemed like he had a lot on his mind, to be honest, I wouldn't blame him. "We're going to train in the tunnels. They have a lot of room and we won't destroy anything valuable." 

We trained for about two or three hours then we all flopped down out of exhaustion. This is the most exercise I've done in my life. Einstein academy didn't have gym class since we found it UN-useful.

I was so sweaty. I took my glasses off of my face and threw them to the side. I hate the feeling of my glasses being on my face when I'm sweaty, it just makes me feel....Ew.

Once I finally got the feeling back in my legs I asked chase if I could go and take a shower. Again, sweat isn't my thing. He said we were done for the day and I could. So I got in the hyper elevator, took my shower, then I turned n the A/C in my room (Cause I love the cold) and watched some Netflix with Farkle.

Being a superhero may be dangerous, time consuming, and a whole lot of work, but if I can keep my friends and family safe, then it's worth it.

I had fell asleep in Farkles arms as we were watching Netflix. I know there is a chance of me dieing at the final battle, but right now, I just want to relax. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- One more chapter till the final battle jjdsakgsdddgfd can't wait! CAN YOU GUYS? :) GONNA BE LIT