Chapter 26- The final battle

They stepped into the fog and saw the smoke. They saw krane with his large army, then they saw a familiar face, Rodissius.

Black clouds surrounded the air.

"I know who krane is, but whos that other guy?" Maya asks Skylar who stood beside her, guard still up.

"Thats Rodissius, a superhero turned evil..." She says as she kept the furious look on her face.

"What is this large army of yours? How did you get so many people on your side?" Riley asked.

"Well, well, well, look whos it is. The little brunette and her little blonde friend." Krane said getting closer to Rileys face and then lifting her head up with a finger under her chin.

Riley grabbed his arm to get his hands off her face. "I asked you a question." She said firmly.

He looked at her with the most incandescent look. "Well, if you must know, theese people are Rodissius' children. They stay loyal to their father, as long as hes on my side, they're on my side."

Bree looked over Kranes shoulder, but enough for him not to notice, everything was going according to plan.

Isadora was behind Krane and Rodissius, sneaking up on them from behind. Once she got close enough she was able to grab Kran in a head lock.

He felt her grab him then he elbowed her in the stomach a couple of times, that would've hurt more if she didn't have super strength.

She was able to keep her grip, until she couldn't bare the pain of constantly being elbowed.

She unwillingly released the head lock and bent over to hold her stomach.

Bree used her proton ring to stun Krane. He was down, but only for a minute.

Rodissius was about to move, but Riley caught him, and fast. Riley used her ice breath to freeze his feet to the ground.

The battle had started.

The black clouds came down from the  air, shape shifted into a large army, with Roman and Ryker infront.

Everyone started to charge picking a person and trying to take them down.

The Elite force were battleing for life or death. You'd look around and see the EF was actually winning....or so they thought.

Every time they took someone out, more came, they came and came, until the Elite Force were so out numbered they didn't know what to do.

"Did you really think the eleven of you could beat me? Did you really think you could win?" Krane said while Rodisissious maniacally laughed.

None of them knew what to do, not even Chase. Then he remembered, the plan. "No, Krane we didn't think we could beat you alone, thats why we assembled our own army." Chase uttered as he look down at his wrist watch. There was a button on the side, he pushed it.

For a while there was just awkward silence. Then a rumble came with the sound of hundreds of footsteps marching in perfect sync.

Over the soldiers, in the sky, were a handful of superheroes, one of which was Tecton, Isadoras dad.

Everyones face lit up as they saw all the bionic soilders coming in their all black uniforms, and all the superheroes with their amazing outfits on. Bob and Spin were in the front of the marchers.

The soliders continued to march until they were right infront of the Elite Force. The force turned back around to face Krane.

"We're never out numbered. As long as there are people who want to protect the earth, evil will never win." Maya exclaimed again running her hands through her blonde hair.