Chapter 23- I'm sorry, what now?

WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY GET YOU TRIGGERED. THIS CHAPTER ALSO SAYS ONE OR TWENTY FIVE (Jk not twenty five) SWEAR WORDS. PROCEED.

This book is almost over sadly. BUT I have decided to make the continuation :)! If you haven't read the continuations description, go back to the last chapter and read it if you want!I also created the name for the continuation! :D Lets get on with the story.......

"Riley, times up, I gave you enough time to figure this out. You didn't tell them, so I'm going to tell them for you." Maya said with tears coming down her face, feeling a little sad and disappointment towards her friend, but she knew that this was the right thing to do.

"Please, peaches! Just give me a little more time!" Riley said begging Maya not to tell them.

"I gave you enough time, Honey, I'm sorry..." Maya said. She then cuffed her hands around her mouth and yelled "Lucas, Oliver, come down to the living room please."

Riley stood there. Frozen. couldn't move. All she could do was cry. Nothing more, nothing less. She became more stiff when she saw the two boys walk down the stairs. How will they take it? How will she decide? 

"Yeah?" Lucas said while walking down the stairs.

"Hey, whats wrong with Riley?!" Oliver said.

At that point Lucas felt a little disappointed in himself. He didn't even notice Riley was crying.

"You'll find out in a second," Maya said, gesturing the two boys to sit on the couch.

"Ok" Maya took in a deep inhale, then she looked at Riles with an apologetic face. "Here's whats going on...Riley.....kissed Oliver.." she said stuttering.

"I don't see whats so bad with that." Oliver said, crossing his arms and lifting his eyebrow

"Whats bad about it is that I'M her boyfriend." Lucas said getting a little jealous

"That should be her choice, shouldn't it?!" Oliver said.

"I didn't say it wasn't." he said with a snarl 

"Ok you two, cut it out!" Maya said while putting her hands in between the two boys before they ripped each others throat out.

"Hey! I was just--" Oliver said before being cut off by Riley.

"STOP IT! I have made my choice. "I choose..." 

TO BE CONTINUED

|
|
|
|
|

JK I WONT LEAVE YALL ON A TO BE CONTINUED ;) ya gotz to know

" I choose...I choose....." Riley stammered. "I choose Oliver!"

"O...Ok" Lucas said while getting up "You've made your choice." He then walked to the back and went into his room.

TO BE CONTINUED (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

NEXT CHAPTER SOON.