Chapter 12 (PT 3) Kaz's POV

Kaz was still thinking about Krane. He was scared, but no for him self, but for Maya. He really did love Maya, and not in the teenage storybook fan fiction kind of way, but the "I'll marry you someday" kind of way.

Kaz flopped on the couch as the group started to talk. He wasn't really listening. He dozed in and out once and a while. There was a knock at the door, but he was too tired to get it so he let Maya open it.

Kaz heard Maya talking to a familiar voice. He couldn't make out who it was. He then saw the boy walk in, then he knew who it was. Leo. He and everyone else jumped out of there chairs and greated Leo, then more people walked in. Only one out of all five of the faces that walked into the apartment he only knew 1 of them.

He got up and greeted everyone with a warm smile. He was standing there  everyone else was talking, he was zoned out again.

"Kaz you ok? Skylar asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." He said just before hearing Maya scream.

"RILEY!" Maya exclaimed.

They all turned around to see Riley in Brees arms and Maya shaking her trying to wake her up. She woke up a few seconds after. Maya and Riley were mubling about something but they were too quiet for Kaz to hear.

"Guess whos here?!" A voice called.

"Damnit." Maya said.

Kaz knew who Josh was, Riley had talked about him alot. Kaz thought Maya would too, but she oddly stayed quiet about it.

He usually thought the worst about Josh. Like maybe Maya snd Him used to date, and they still have feelings for eachother or something. He begin to hink of himself as paranoid.

"Josh, wbat are you doing here?" Maya hissed.

"Im here to say my niece, and you, beautiful."

"What the hell..?" Kaz thought.

"What?" Kaz said aloud.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Josh replied.

"Jackass"

Kaz bit his lip, instead of saying something back he just walked away and sat on the couch. Everyone else followed and sat down too.

"Josh, can I talk to you for a moment?"  Maya said.

"Yeah, sure he replied."

Maya and Josh walked into the back room, Kaz just stared at them.

"Hey Riley," Kaz said "What's the deal with that guy?"

"What do you mean Kaz?" She said

"What I mean is is that Mayas ex or something?"

"I....probably should let Maya answer this, cause frankly I'm not sure."

"Not sure?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well yeah," she threw her hands on her lap "When we took a trip to a ski lodge a lot of stuff happened, so I'm not sure."

Kaz just kind of stared "I have to go to the bathroom" He shot up before anyone could say anything.

Kaz didn't really go to the bathroom. He really went to spy on Maya.

He pierced threw the door that was cracked open a bit, he could tell the bikiring had slown down. He though nothing was going on.
But, at that same moment when he was about to walk away, he saw it, he saw them. Josh and Maya had kissed.

Kaz started to boil with rage, his face turning red, and his hands burning trying not to throw out a million balls of fire. He tried to walk away as quietly as possible, but he couldn't. He stomped down the hallway, then he heard Maya call out his name.

"Kaz, wait!"

"Wait for what? For you to kiss him again?"

Kaz tried to cover his hands up as they got hotter and hotter. The only one who really saw his hands burning was Skylar, when he walked past her she jumped back so his hands wouldnt touch, and burn her.
Kaz had ran onto the balcony, he heard the group and Josh talking, then he saw Josh walk out

"Glad he's gone" Kaz muttered
--------------------------------------
O.o sorry did I not update? 😅😂
Sorry about that lol.