Chapter 7- Paco's Tacos!

Riley slowly took her phone out of her pocket wondering who it is. She looked at the caller ID and saw it was Maya. She sighed in relief.

"Hello Maya were are you?" Riley said.

"Oh, Don't say this out loud but I'm at Paco's tacos." Maya said whispering into the phone.
"Hey Riley, How many tacos do I bring back?"

Riley looked around the room and then she said about 12 1/2. Everyone looked at her confused.

"Ok Riley bye." Maya said

Riley hung up the phone.

"What was tha-" Chase started but then Maya teleported back into the room.

"What up goofballs?" Maya said smiling.

"Maya were have you been?." Chase said in that "You're so dead" voice.

"I was at my favorite taco place, So I brought tacos!" Maya exclaimed

"Two for you, Two for you, Two for you, Two for you, Two for you, and two 1/2 for me!"

"Uh, where's mines?" Chase asked.

"Well, Chase you see you bored me to death, and so yeah, you don't deserve a taco" Maya said with the most evilest grin she could possibly make.

It took them about 10 minutes and everyone finished eating. They then went back to training.

It took Maya a few minutes before she at least got the hang of her teleportation powers. Next up was her shapeshifting ability.

"Hey Maya, Transform into a puppy!" Riley exclaimed

"Ok Riley, I'll try."

Maya transformed into something, Defiantly NOT a puppy.

"Wow, She transformed into a wolf?!?" Kaz said in a amazed kind of confused voice.

"Yes, Kaz, but a very cute and fluffy one." Riley said hugging Maya.

Maya put out a little scoff, but Riley continued to hug her. About 10 minutes of Riley hugging her, Maya turned back to a human.

"Ok, next is your smartness, Give me the first 100 digits of pi." Chase said.

"Ok, The first 100 digits of Pi is 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679. There." She said

"Well, I guess Maya is done." Chase said with a hint of sarcasm

"Ok Riley you're  up next, We are testing your Ice breath first, Kaz why don't you demonstrate to her what to do."

Kaz lit his hand with his fire powers, aimed at the center of the target, Bull's-eye.

Maya stood there blankly for a second, Her super intelligence kicked in, it gave her the urge to say;

"Wait a minute, The human body couldn't produce that much heat without burning, Kaz are you a superhuman like Skylar?" Maya said smirking

"Yes." Kaz said knowing he couldn't lie to Maya

"No." Oliver said Not caring if her lied to her or not.

"Oh, MY, GOSH! YOU ARE , wow who would of thought." Maya said

"Oliver is too.... I mean" Kaz said, knowing he slipped up

"Ok can we just get back to training?" Oliver said panicking inside.

Riley aimed for the target, Fired, almost a bull's-eye, but not quiet yet. She tried again, and it took her 3 tries but she finally got it!

"Yay, I got a Bull's-Eye!" Riley said while jumping up and down and clapping her hands in joy.

"Perfect, now we need to test your telekinesis" Chase said.

"What's telekinesis?"

"Telekinesis is the ability to move things with your mind, So you have to focus."

Chase put an empty can of Coca-Cola on a table a few feet away from Riley, then walked back towards her.

"Ok, Riley what I want you to do is move that can over to my hand" He said while putting his hand out.

Riley tried her hardest to move the can. The first time, she accidental picked up the holo table, the second time she picked up a notebook, and the third time she picked up Bree.

"Sorry, Bree!" Riley said while putting her hands in her face.

"It's cool Just....Just put me down before I blast you with my thermo blast." Bree said  with one eyebrow raised.

Riley carefully put her down. She tried one more time to put the can in chase's hand. She concentrated extremely hard, and she finally got it!

"Great work, now we need to test your ability of flight" Chase said while gesturing Kaz to come over here.

"Kaz can help you with your flying powers, and I'll stand over here and try not to be your landing pad."

"Ok the first step to flying is, don't look down unless you absolutely need to, the second step is to make sure when you land you don't crush anyone in the process." Kaz explained to Riley.

Riley shook her head in signaling she understood, then she took off. Not too high since they were still in the base. Surprisingly, she was perfect at it. she flew around for a few minutes then she made the perfect landing.

"Wow Riley, youre great at this!" Skylar exclaimed.

Everyone shook there head in agreement. Riley specifically noticed that Oliver was smiling extremely hard at her. She thought it was weird, Yet....Cute at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Guys! Click that follow button for me :) Thanks! Hope you enjoyed the book so far! More updates coming soon!