Chapter 12: Taming the Devil's Pet

~This chapter has an unedited version with a sexually explicit scene, which can be read for free on Radish Fiction, or on Wattpad in The Nitty Gritty which can be found on my profile~

The sound of squealing metal jarred me awake. I sat up and stared at the lord who stood in the doorway.

"Slept well, I presume."

I didn't respond. My swollen eyes were enough of a sign for him to know I barely slept at all.

"Well, come along Raja. Let's see how resilient that spirit of yours really is."

Flipping back the covers, I backed into the corner.

"Now!" He flicked back his robe to show the electric prod.

I took a deep breath to calm my nervous and went to him. It didn't settle my heart, though as it beat against my ribs. He led me down a hallway into a plain room with different cabinets. I stood in the middle, while the guards spread out along the interior. Lord Eadwyn picked something up and turned toward me. My eyes landed on the metal collar.

"No." I backed away from him until I hit a wall. "No! Stay away from me."

The guards held my arms and forced me down to my knees. Another grabbed my head and held it up.

"Stop it!" I screamed. "Let go!"

"Everything alright, Raja." The lord placed it around my neck and snapped it in place.

"State name," said a monotone woman's voice.

"Eadwyn Aries Thanos."

"Authorization confirmed."

The locked snapped in place. The guards let go, and I crawled across the floor to get away from them. I tugged at the cold collar. It was tight and bit into my skin.

"Now Raja." Eadwyn swung around a chair around and motioned to the man standing at the door. "This soldier has worked very hard, and as the property of Glek, you are going to prepay him for his service."

The man sat down and spread his legs. His hand went to his crotch where he unbuttoned his pants.

"Go to hell," I hissed.

The collar shocked me, causing me to gag and fall onto my side. I tugged on it as I tried to regain my breath. Sitting up, I watched the man from the corner of my eye.

"Try again, Raja," said the lord rubbing between his brows.

I narrowed my eyes. "Never. I'll never do it."

The electric pulse through my body was stronger this time. I fell onto my stomach, grimacing from the pain.

"Raja, this won't stop until you obey."

"Then do it hard enough that it'll stop my heart," I breathed, rising to my elbows. "I'm not going to obey you."

A shock surged through my limbs. The pain was enough to make me scream, if I could have only made a sound. But I won't give in to him. I wasn't going to let anyone use me anymore. I fight this. Tobias would be my last lover.

***

I had lost track of how long I had been lying there. The process had continued to the point, I could no longer say no. I just laid there staring at the ceiling, bracing for the next round.

"You have until the count of three."

I closed my eyes.

"One, two..." he inhaled sharply. "Good god, Raja, I've had it."