04: A day with Chanwoo

I woke up late today and I just found that I'm the only left in the house. How can Jinhwan didn't wake me up before he go? I had to skipped the first class in my schedule today and I decided only to go for the second one, which is at 10am.

I went to the kitchen to find something to eat and I found a sticky note on the fridge door. This is Jinhwan's handwriting..

Yerin baby, I'm sorry for not waking you up before we go to studio. We are in a rush to meet the dancers. Three more to go~ I will meet you at the cafe for lunch ok? Take care of yourself and I love you!

-Jinnie

I chuckled at his note as I put it down on the kitchen counter. I opened the fridge before I heard weird noises from the living room. Shrugging it off, I started to look for my breakfast. At least, half-boiled eggs would be nice.

"I want it too.."

I jumped in shock when someone's husky voice whispered near to my ear. I turned around and saw Chanwoo's sleepy face looking at me.

"Pabo ya! You scared me!" I yelled as I smacked his head.

He rubbed his eyes tiredly as he sat down on the chair near the kitchen counter. "Am I?"

I sighed and turned back to the fridge, taking out four eggs for both of us. I poured some water in a pot and starts to heat it up. Then, I slowly put the eggs into the same pot.

"I thought I'm the only one left here. Why aren't you follow the hyungs?" I asked as I sat on a chair beside him.

He yawned cutely and landed his head on the kitchen counter lazily. "I've chose my dancer so I don't need to be there with them. I'm so lazy to go anywhere today..."

I smacked his head. "How can Hanbin let you stay at home? You guys usually do everything together."

"Jinhwan hyung let me to stay because he can't let you stay at home alone."

Aww my boyfriend are so sweet (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I took out the egss from the pot after about 3 minutes of boiling, then I cracked it into two bowls; for me and Chanwoo.

"So when will you be joining them?"

Chanwoo reached out for the ketchup and poured some of it to his half-boiled eggs.

"When you go to your class," he said and starts eating.

I ate mine too and awkward silence filled up around us. I didn't turn on the tv nor the radio so it's hella silent!

"So.." I stood up with my bowl and walk to the sink. "Whose dancer would be chosen today?"

"Jinhwan hyung, Yoyo hyung and June hyung," Chanwoo mumbled as he count it with his little fingers.

I sighed, "Jinhwan sure is so demand on picking his dancer. What is so hard about it?"

He shrugged as he walked towards me at the sink. He put his bowl into the sink and stood beside me, watching me washing the dishes.

"You know, we never been cooperated with any girls from that academy and Jinhwan's really loyal to you. He won't accept any other girl to be related with him except you, his girlfriend," he said, literally make me touched.

I cleaned my hand with a handkerchief before we walk to the living room.

"But he can't be like this forever. At least, give them a chance to be with you guys. Only a competition right?" I said.

Chanwoo nodded as he plopped down on the sofa. "Yeah but we will be working with the girls for two months. I guess Jinhwan hyung is afraid that he would fall in love with his dancer," he chuckled.

I smacked his head and pouted. "Stop the bullshit, dude."

"Okay, I'm sorry! I'm just kidding," he laughed, somehow it's annoying me.

I stood up, "I'm going to get ready for my next class."

I walked to my room leaving him all alone at the living room. I was about to grab my towel before I heard a ding from my phone, indicating a text message has received. I jumped onto my bed as soon as I read it. Yes!!

-knock! knock!-

"Yah, Kang Yerin! Why are you taking so long to get ready?! It's almost 10!"

I was rolling on my bed before I heard Chanwoo's voice yelling from the door. I quickly ran to my door and open it.

"Yah-- you are in still pajamas?! You told me you have class at 10?!"

I covered my ears with my palms as I shook my head repeatedly. "No need to yell like this, Jung Chanwoo."

"Then tell me why you are still in your pajamas?" he questioned as he pointed at my body from up to bottom.

"My class cancelled today."

Chanwoo was like- 凸(-_-)凸

"Then what's the point I changed into this?" Chanwoo complained as he pointed at himself.

I laughed, looking at what he was wearing.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in my mind. I smiled sheepishly at him, making him frowned in curiosity.

"If that case, let's go watch movies?!" I suggested excitedly.

He paused for a while, maybe he is considering my suggestion just now. Then, he nodded in agreement.

I jumped in joy, "Okay! Give me 15 minutes to get change. Wait for me at the living room."

Without waiting for him to answer, I slammed the door shut and quickly ran to the bathroom to take shower.

x

I skipped to the exit way from the movie theater happily. "That was amazing! I love it, Chanwoo-ya. Thank you~"

He grinned when I gave him a quick hug as a thanks for bringing me to watch Kungfu Panda 3 although I refused to watch it at first.

"Sure, anything for my best friend. So! Where are we going now?" he said as we walked towards no where.

I tapped my chin as I think for awhile, "Let's get my favorite bubble tea!"

He nodded and chuckled, looking at my childlike behavior. It's hard to ask Chanwoo to treat me something I want like this, so why not? 😝

After placing our orders, we sat at the nearest table as we wait for our bubble teas.

"Hm.." Chanwoo sighed.

I looked at him and blinked, "Chanu waeyo?"

He shook his head as he avoided my gaze, looking away. I frowned at his sudden weird attitude. What has gotten into him?

"Yah, tell me what's wrong?" I urged, pulling his right arm towards me.

He remained silent.

"I'm not going to release your arm before you tell me what's wrong," I threatened, making an evil eyes looking at him.

Chanwoo seems uncomfortable with it and now I'm slowly getting worried about him. Just now he was fine. Laughing and talking as usual but why now he suddenly changed?

I loosened my grip on his arm. "Chanu-ya, don't make me scared.." I mumbled as my forehead became sweaty.

He leaned in towards me, closing the gap between him with the table between us.

"I think someone is following us," he whispered.

My eyebrows furrowed, "Huh?"

"Someone is stalking us!"