28: Sudden request

I woke up with the sound of my alarm buzzing as I rolled over my bed, searching for my phone on the table lamp next to my bed. After tapping the button to off, I really wanted to continue my beauty sleep but the chaos from outside made me really pissed off. A wrong way to start a day though. Someone might be in her mood swing later.

Lazily, I dragged my tired body towards the door before yelling, "Shut the fuck up, will you?!"

It was silence in five freaking seconds before I heard the boys cheer again over something. With the energy left, I forced my eyes to open wide only to see all the stupid guys were sitting in front of the television..

watching a football match.

Seriously?

I looked down to my wrist watch to see what time now is and my eyeball almost jump out of it socket when I saw the clockwise were exactly on the 3. WHO THE FUCKING HELL SET MY ALARM ON THREE IN THE MORNING?!!!!

"Babe? Are you up?" the sound of Jinhwan's voice came up.

I groaned, "Seriously, oppa? Why today?"

He pulled me into his arm as he brought me back into the bedroom, forcing me to sit down at the edge of the bed while he put a mug of hot chocolate on the table lamp. My eyes couldn't even off from watching him before he sat next to me, fixing my messy bangs.

"Today is the match of Manchester United vs Arsenal and you know that the maknae really love the football team (Arsenal) so he doesn't want to miss their match."

"Then who the hell set up the alarm 3 in the morning?" I glared at him.

He grinned like a little kid who caught red handed before pecking my right cheek.

"That ain't make me cool about waking me up fucking early in the morning," I hissed, still glaring at my boyfriend.

Jinhwan surprisingly went closer as he pulled me by my neck to connect our lips as one. I hit him on his arm before he grinned, "I wouldn't let my babies have this habit of yours."

BABIES?

I started to feel warm all over my cheek as I looked away, totally feeling shy. Crap, did he realise what he just said?

"Awww, someone is shy shy," Jinhwan teased me as he poked my cheeks before he ended up burst out laughing.

"Stop it, oppa. Did you really have to say that?"

"Why not? Don't you wanna having my babies?"

I smirked, "Who said I'm going to marry you?"

He pouted. Such a long time to see him that way and I really missed to joke around alone with him. I'd love to stay in this way but there is no way would I let him to start making me blush again so I stood up from the bed and walk over for the door. He looked blankly at me as I glanced him from the corner of my eyes before I walked out of the room. The last thing I heard was his chuckle while him following me to the living room where the other guys are at. Ah, just forget about the hot chocolate he brought earlier.

x

Around 9 a.m., I woke up back finding myself lying on the mattress with Jinhwan's arm as my pillow and Chanwoo and Junhoe were sleeping on my right side. I smiled to myself as I snuggled closer to him, not wanting to wake him up. Just yet. However, the sound of pan and ladle collides wouldn't let me to stay with my boyfriend. So I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before I go to the kitchen to see what is happening there.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

I grinned at Yunhyeong who was cooking something at the stove meanwhile Donghyuk and Hanbin were preparing the table in front. The rest of them were still sleeping and I'm not surprised to see Eunjin to be here too last night.