05: Misunderstanding & confused

《Jinhwan's POV》

"Hyung, isn't Yerin come yet?" Bobby
came and sat beside me, putting his tray on the table.

I shook my head sadly. It has already passed 1pm but I can't see neither Chanwoo nor Yerin anywhere in the cafe.

"Have you call her? Or maybe Chanwoo?" Hanbin who sat in front of me, asked.

"I did! But none of them answered my call," I sighed, thinking about them especially my girlfriend.

Is there anything bad happen at home? Nah, I don't think so.

They remained silent but they have their eyes on me. I stared down on my phone, hoping my baby will call me. I sighed again.

"Hyung, you should eat. We will check on them later," Bobby said with his mouth fulled with rice.

I stood up from my seat. "I'm going home now. Don't bother contacting me."

"But hyung--"

I left the cafe without sparing a glance to them. Donghyuk is keeping June amd Yunhyeong company with the girl dancers in the studio. I wanted to be the last one to choose and I don't think I will make it today. Maybe next time.

Now, I need to meet my baby.

-at home-

"Baby, I'm--"

*krik krik*

"Yerin?"

It was really silent as if no one has gone a long time ago. I searched for her in the living room and kitchen but she is nowhere to be found. I went to her room, it was really tidy.

And her bagpack was there.

That's mean she is not even going to the academy. Then, where the hell is she?

I took out my phone and dialled Yerin. It went straight to voicemail as soon as it connected. I sighed, she making me worry!

I plopped down on her bed with a heavy sigh. I don't know where I should find her and the maknae now. If I have a tracking device then only I know where they are. Haishh -.-

I can't lodge a police report before 24 hours. What should I do now?????????

*bang*

I quickly stood up as soon as I heard a loud bang from the front door. I jogged to the living room to see who is coming. Maybe it's Chanwoo and Yerin.

"Chanwoo-ya, why are we going home? It's still early!" I saw Yerin was clinging onto the maknae with her right hand on his left cheek.

I frowned, "Where are you guys from?"

Chanwoo immediately look up to me with a shock expression. I leaned back to the wall, crossing my arms as I waited for them to answer me.

"Hyung..." the maknae mumbled.

Yerin continue being clingy as if she was drunk. Or she really is?

"What happened to her? Answer me, Jung Chanwoo!" I started to be impatient when he didn't answer my previous question.

I just stare at him escorting Yerin to the couch with the difficulties when she keep rebelling to do so. Her eyes is half closed and I bet she is really drunk. Were they go to the club instead of the academy?

"Hyung..." Chanwoo called me but I remained silent and kept my face straight.

"Chanwoo-ya~ Let's go to sleep~~ I'm sleepy!" Yerin suddenly yelled.

I felt my heart sunk down to my stomach when she suddenly said that. Doesn't she see me right here?

"Hyung, I will explain it later. I need to let Yerin sleep first," Chanwoo said before he rushed to Yerin on the couch.