29: Paranoid

One year later.

Time flies so fast, indeed. After what I've been facing all these time, finally, I'm graduating! Jinhwan and four of the guys already graduated last year. And today, it's my turn. Also, not forgetting about Chanwoo and Yunhyeong too. Yunhyeong is graduating a year late than anyone else since he gotta need to repeat his last semester but that's not the highlight right here. It's something else which is I discovered that something was off with my boyfriend when I was busy preparing for my graduation day when he seemed to be avoiding me.

Or it is just me being paranoid?

Or he is actually avoiding me the whole day today?

Having so many thoughts while I'm so busy really sucks. It made me lost focus doing my things so I decided to approach the members, wanting to ask them about Jinhwan while he was out to the mart.

"Hey, do you guys realised that something is odd with Jinhwan lately?"

The maknae line just shrugged.

Hanbin: He did? I don't think so.

Bobby: He is just probably busy planning to surprise you since you are graduating soon, I guess?

Nah, he shouldn't have to avoid me in the first place. It's not like I could hear his thoughts when I'm near him. Duh.

Donghyuk: Don't you think you are just being paranoid?

Yunhyeong: Paranoid, yes.

"I'm not!" I argued, almost slamming my hands on the table. Thank god, almost.

Chanwoo: Why do you need to behave this way? You are graduating. Nope, we are graduating! You know that?

"I'm not suffering from amnesia, Jung Chanwoo," I groaned.

Junhoe: Okay, I maybe don't sound like myself but I don't really want to argue about something simple like this, alright? Jinhwan hyung is just have a lot of things in his mind. Trust me.

"As much as I want to listen to you right now, Junhoe, but something in me telling me otherwise. It feels somehow he gonna go at that again. Godammit!"

Just as the last word came out of my mouth, Jinhwan stepped in, with two bags of groceries he had in his hands. I wanted to greet him as soon as he passed by me but.. he just walked away. As if I wasn't there standing right in front of him. My eyes falls on Yunhyeong's who was standing at the kitchen frame where Jinhwan is heading to; he somehow had that sad eyes which tell me that I was right about just now. I wasn't paranoid. It is just that Jinhwan starting avoiding me. Again.

I let out a deep sigh before walking out of the kitchen and towards my room, locking myself in it. My mind kept on wondering what is happening to Jinhwan lately because we barely had arguments and I can sure that we were fine just like we were used to when I first met him. A happy-go-lucky couple.

Tomorrow is my graduation day. So are Chanwoo and Yunhyeong too. But this, making me feel that having a graduation is not worth at all with Jinhwan behaving like this. I mean, I'm not that stupid for not wanting to graduate from university just because of a guy but heck, I do want flowers from Jinhwan. I do want to see him smile/grin/laugh/cry and feeling proud of me because at last, I'm graduating. I do want to be in his arms, congratulating me for my success in the place of my parents but this, I can't totally accept it.

I just can't get it, why now? Why it must be on my graduation day; the important day of all? Why can't it be last week or last month or even right after he graduated?

Sigh, Kim Jinhwan. You are always complicated to understand.

That night, I was sitting on the bench near the playground that they had around of the house. I couldn't even closed my eyes when I wanted it to be that way so much and the only reason making me stay awake are tomorrow is my big day and with Jinhwan's behaviour keep giving me headache. Scratch that, I don't wanna to think about it. Let's just admire the sky until I feel sleepy and go back home before it's too late to stay outside.