06: Fucked up

《Yerin's POV》

Chanumonroll:
Yerin-ah, are you okay?

Chanumonroll:
Where are you?

Chanumonroll:
Are you got into fights with Jinhwan hyung last night?

Chanumonroll:
Yah Kang Yerin, answer meeeeee!!

:yerinxox
What is it, Jung Chanwoo

Chanumonroll:
I asked, where the fuck ARE YOU?

:yerinxox
I'm at my friend's house. Don't bother to find me

:yerinxox
Yeah and, don't tell anyone that I texted you. Especially Jinhwan.

Chanumonroll:
But why???

:yerinxox
Tell him or I won't come back home. Choose.

Chanumonroll:
Okay, fine! I won't tell anybody.

:yerinxox
Good. I will text you when I'm done with my friend. Keep your phone with you and don't fucking dare to let anyone keep it.

Chanumonroll:
You are weird ok, Kang Yerin. Whatever, text me when you are done!

:yerinxox
Bye

And little did I know, Chanwoo doesn't keep his words.

x

"So you are not staying here until dinner?" Dami asked as she sat down beside me, pouting.

I grinned, "I wanted to but I can't. I have to meet someone and be home before 9."

She let out a deep breath, nodding to my words.

"Fine then if you said so. But first, drink this tea otherwise I won't let you step out from my house," she threatened playfully.

I laughed and nodded. I took the cup from the coffee table in front of me, taking a sip of the tea she has made for me. I smiled widely as the sweetness of the tea touched my tongue.

Dami is great. She can cook, pretty, and a clever girl. Whoever wouldn't like a girl like her? If I were a man, I would like to take her as my wife. But sadly, I'm a girl too. Lol.

I put down the cup and stood up, "I will take my leave now, Dami. I will see you later."

She stood up as well and nodded, "Arasseo, I will walk you to the gate."

I nodded and grabbed my handbag, slinging it over my shoulder. We walked together to the gate before I bid for a goodbye to her. She waved back, finally, I can go home.

But I'm not ready yet.

I took out my phone, sighing at the sight of Jinhwan's name that appeared as soon as the screen was on. 25 misscalled and 15 text messages. Not yet, Jinhwan.

I tapped on my Kakaotalk and messaged Chanwoo.

:yerinxox
Yah, Chanwoo-ya. I'm waiting for you at the park near the academy. Come here in 30 minutes otherwise I will make a move first.

Chanumonroll:
Arasseo! Arasseo! I'm on my way!

I took a sit on a bench under a big tree, admiring the nature in front of me. Honestly, I'm tired of being accused something that I didn't do. This is not the first time Jinhwan being so blind to look for the right and wrong in front of his eyes.

Yet, I stayed with him because I love him so much.

And I haven't thinking about breaking up with him. Not even once.

But this time, I don't know. I might change my mind. He already went too far. How could him accused me for having an affair with my own best friend?

-flashback-

Jinhwan dragged me to somewhere I didn't know, or should I say, a dark alley. It was really dark and I can barely see his face but I know, he is not on his right head right now. Why is he mad?

He suddenly slammed me to the wall, making me yelped in pain. I wanted to get away from him but he already locked me in between his arms. I can feel his breath is slightly brushing my nose but I'm still can see his face.

"Why are doing this to me, Yerin? Am I not good enough for you? Is Chanwoo better than me?" he asked, most likely begging at me.

I frowned in confusion. "What are you saying, Kim Jinhwan?"

"Don't act like there was nothing happened!" he yelled making me push him away from me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" I growled, totally lost my patience.

I can see him smirking at me while rolling his eyes, "You are having an affair with Chanwoo right? Am I right, Kang Yerin?"

I felt my heart sunk down to my stomach when he said that. Me? Having an affair with Chanwoo? My own best friend? Is he insane?

"Stop accusing me for something I didn't do!" I yelled and stormed off.

"Yah, Kang Yerin! I'm not finish yet! Yerin!"

Ignoring his calls, I keep on walking to home.

-end of flashback-

I sighed at the thought of it. I don't know what has gotten into him last night until he can't even trust my words, his own girlfriend. No, am I really still his girlfriend after all?

Suddenly, I felt a pair of muscular arms finding its way around my neck. I remained silent because I know,

It's him.

I'm so disappointed with him, yet I still want him to be here, with me. I'm so stupid, am I?

Please, tell me you are sorry, Jinhwan.

I will forgive you.

I love you so much. I don't want to lose you.

But no, he didn't say a word ever since he arrived and hugged me.

I wanted to turned around, to look at the face of my lovely boyfriend, tell him how much I love him; how much I need him that I won't find another man to place him in my heart. I swear, I'm not what he thought.

However, I saw a familiar figure walking towards me. I tried to focus on that figure when the time I realised the arms that was around my neck is now has disappeared.

My eyebrows furrowed, staring at Jinhwan standing in front of me. He has no smile on his face and his expression is as cold as the iceberg. I wanted to ask what is on my mind right now but he just.. walked away.

He hasn't say sorry.

I'm so desperate to hear that from him.

At least, show me that he is apologize.

But no, he just walked away. Fucking leaving me all alone.

But the thing is, who hugged me just now? Wasn't he, Kim Jinhwan?

I'm so fucked up. I don't have any idea what will happen to my relationship with Jinhwan. If he want me to let him go, I will if it will be the only way to make him happy. At least, let me explain but no, he has never give me a chance.