24: I know I can't let you go

《Jinhwan's POV》

It's dinner time but no one is preparing the dinner since Yunhyeong and Donghyuk went out to somewhere. If they are not at home, Yerin would cook for us but she is locking herself up in her room. She didn't came out after she came back from school and I'm so worried to think something bad might be happen on her. I wanted to ask, but the wound in my heart hasn't healed yet so I think I will just ignore it. If something really happens, she must have told the others.

My stomach is growling loudly and I just managed to realize that I haven't eaten lunch today. I get up from my bed and headed to the door, my eyes automatically glanced up to the door in front of me; Yerin's bedroom. Half of me want to barges in to see what has been she up to for a long time in today but the other me being so egoistic and stubborn. I sighed before I proceeded down the stairs, making my way towards the kitchen to grab something to eat.

That's when I saw a sticky yellow note on the fridge, showing me Bobby's bad handwriting saying that: 'Hanbin and I will be away for awhile. Got some lyrics to compose.'

Four are out and now only three of us and Yerin left in this house. I know I'm not feeling wrong about this but why do I feel like I'm the only one left? Yerin is in her room and I don't know where is Chanwoo and June. They are probably sleeping by now. I'm not so good in cooking so I gotta need to wake the kids up to buy us four dinner. I jogged back upstairs before my legs suddenly gave up right in front of Yerin's bedroom.

Then again, I stared at the closed door. Should I go and check on her? My hand slowly made its way to the doorknob before I shook my head and pulled my hand back to its place. She must have been busy on something and I don't need to butt in whatever she is doing. I turned back, knowing myself still debating about the same question.

I sighed, I don't have to feel this way. She broke my heart, she gave up herself to someone else yet here I am, still falling in love with her deeply every second she is around. Am I too fool to realize that I should've let her go by now?

Damn it! I ruffled my hair harshly while grumbling, in front of her room. This ain't going make me go anywhere. I really need to talk to her. I really need to know if she really has given up on me since then. Her sudden change in attitude really was challenging my pride. She is the only girl I've been in love with yet she treated me like I'm the one who was desperate to be with her. I don't know what is happening in our relationship now, it sure is really messing up with everything.

"Shit, Jinhwan," I muttered under my breathe, still hasn't make a decision. It's already about five minutes I've been standing here but I did nothing but arguing with my own self about stupid things. 

With a great force out of nowhere, I felt myself was being pushed by someone or something-I don't know what is it -towards the door thus making the door wide opened. I was shocked to know that I was literally barged in to Yerin's bedroom, although I wasn't do that intentionally.

"Sorry, I was just wanted to ask you--" I stopped mid sentence only to see the bedroom was freaking uncluttered with clothes were everywhere on the floor, books were disorderly on the table and the bed sheet wasn't covering the bed.

I tilted my head to the bathroom to make sure Yerin is there but no sounds are made to signal me that she is in there. I frowned as I took a step in before I heard weird sounds. I tried to focus where it came from and I realized it was from the behind of the bed. I made my way to look for it in hesitant, before I saw the little girl I love the most was curling up on the floor with her face on her knees. She seemed was in pain which made me rushed to her.

"Hey," I knelt down beside her as I bring her head on my lap. I moved strands of her hair to the behind of her ears to get better look of her face. Her face was covered by sweats and she looks incredibly pale. Her breathe was heavy and I spotted her hands were clutching on her stomach as if she was holding in the pain she is having.