11: ???

-a week later-

"Yerin-ah! Congratulations!!!" my friend from art class suddenly approached me and yelled.

I frowned, "Huh?"

"Your paint! It's on the bulletin board right now! And you are on the first place!!!" She kept on yelling which gaining stares from people passing by us.

My eyes widened, "Really?!"

She nodded eagerly. "Yes! Go and check it out yourself!"

Without wasting my time, I quickly run to hall where the bulletin board is at. I saw a group of students surrounding it and I heard whispers from them. Since I'm not so tall, I sneaked in between them to see with my very two eyes.

Then I saw,

1ST PLACE

Kang Yerin - 'Under The Umbrella'

I was smiling brightly, widely, happily when I saw my name as the first place winner but the voices around me made me feel uneasy.

"Is that Hongseok sunbaenim?"

"With who was he kissing?"

"Is that girl named Kang Yerin?"

"You mean, the owner of this painting?"

"Hell no, I will burn her up if that was really her!"

I quickly ran to the toilet without anyone knowing and I slammed the door of the stall shut. I somehow feel threatened when the girls said like that and I'm afraid they will harm me.

Was that the wrong choice I've made?

Jinhwan.

I'm afraid if he get misunderstand too. I took out my phone and dialled his number. Sadly, he didn't answer my call. Damn, Jinhwan. Please pick up the phone! After several times of trying, I gave up. I think I will just tell him later at home.

Sighing, I stepped out from the stall I've been hiding at for a few minutes, only to find three girls waiting for me in front of the stall. I stared at them innocently before they pushed me to the wall until I could heard a cracking sound from my back.

That's really hurt.

"Are you Kang Yerin?" One of them asked.

Nervously, I nodded my head.

"Can you tell me who was the girl in your painting?" Another girl asked.

"I can't tell you guys.."

"Why?!" The third girl who was choking me, tightening her grip on my colar. I choked.

"Be-because.." I'm breathless. I felt like oxygen is not flowing to my heart anymore. Someone, please help me.

My vision is getting blurry when I heard a loud and deep voice coming from the outside of the toilet yelling. It was a guy's voice. I don't know why, the girls just let me go and I fell down on the floor, breathlessly.