25: Too tired for everything

Everything have already back to normal. No more skipping schools, no more tears, no more dramas and now exam weeks are getting nearer. But.. my relationship with him hasn't get back to the normal yet. I've been avoiding him since yesterday at home, and I'm so glad that I wouldn't need to meet him often in school since they are working hard on their new performance that will be held on this Saturday, six days from now.

I can see he has been trying to get my attention but I prefer not to care about it. I still don't have any idea why did he ignored and avoided me before and now he wanted to be close as we used to again? Like nothing happened? I see no effort from him to explain anything and I don't even bother to ask. I'm too tired to be the one who struggle to be better but he isn't. Sometimes it's really hurts me, knowing that he doesn't appreciate what I'm trying to do for us.

Alhough he is my boyfriend, but I could never understand him. He is such a bipolar. Sometimes he can be egoistic and stubborn then some other time he will change to the different kind of attitude. That's really making me confused when it comes in treating me as his girlfriend. Is he even still love me now?

About Hongseok, he has being completely an asshole these past two weeks by kept on annoying and bugging on me everywhere I go. I'm so glad I do still have Eunjin by my side and that girl particularly could scare the shit out of him to stop what he is doing to me. I'm not expecting Jinhwan to come because he'd do the worse than Eunjin.

Today is the first week of study week which we have to study the whole two weeks before our examinations. I don't know how and when Eunjin and I got closer but now she always be with me when we are studying and help me with anything I can't do since I was skipping too many days of schools before. I'm so thankful that I don't have to face the principal because of it. Or worse, I could get expels or get suspend from examinations. Geez, it really will affects my study for the whole semester 😩

"Yerin."

The one and only voice that will spoil my mood for the whole day when it comes to Hongseok starts to disturb me early in the morning. I was just about to collect my books for the first class before he came.

I turned to him and narrowed my eyes, showing him how hate I am to see him right here. "What?"

He took a step closer to me and I took a step backwards, trying to get away from him but the locker behind me just made things worse. I couldn't escape now when he put his hand besides my head, totally blocking me. I wanted to scream but I don't think it is a good idea since we are at school right now and the best choice is...

I scrunched downwards to my knees, faking a stomach pain when Hongseok was about to act aggressively by wanted to kiss me. I can see he began to be panicked when I pretend to moaned in pain and later then, Eunjin came out of nowhere.

"Yah!" She yelled as she pushed Hongseok away from me. I remained in the same posture, still acting that I was in pain although Eunjin is already here. "What do you think you are doing?!" She growled.

Wow, this girl is really something.

Unexpectedly, Jinhwan was there too and he rushed to us and surprisingly, he didn't came for me but for Hongseok just to threw a punch towards him without saying a word. They might think that Hongseok has done something bad to me till it make me in pain but seriously, he really need to learn a lesson for disturbing me all this while. I'm so tired of his presence and it's really annoying me.

Eunjin was checking on me, "You okay, Yerin?"

I cracked a bitter smile as she brought my arm to wrap around her neck to support my so-called weak body. Hahaha, this is so fun. I think I can be an actor after graduating soon 😃