19: Complicated

《Hanbin's POV》

"Have you call him?" I asked Bobby who still busy tapping on his phone, looking so serious on it.

He shook his head as a no. "He left with a voicemail saying that he is busy. Geez, where the fuck are you, hyung?" He muttered under his breathe, talking with his non-living-cell-phone.

"This ain't take us to anywhere if we keep on waiting for him to come home. Let's just meet Dami now," Hongseok spoke up, sighing.

I look at Bobby, Junhoe, and lastly, Hongseok. He have been our ally for three days now since he said he could help us with Jinhwan and Yerin's relationship. Yunhyeong, Chanwoo and Donghyuk are at the hospital, waiting and taking care of Yerin up until now.

"Dami must be up with something to make the situation become worse," Junhoe snorted.

"Well, we should confront her," I decided.

"Let me drive. I know where is she living," Hongseok said, snatching my car keys off from my hand.

We proceed to my car minutes later and drove off to Dami's place.

-Dami's place-

"Let me the one knock the door. You three stay here before I give you guys sign," Hongseok ordered and was about to hooped off from my car before Junhoe said;

"Why would us listen to you? You are not the leader here. Hanbin is," he mocked, eyes-narrowing at Hongseok.

I sighed as I slightly punch Junhoe's shoulder in response. I know he is not so patient type of human being but fighting over small things like this wouldn't solve anything.

"You should listen to me because I know Dami well then you all do," Hongseok replied casually before he went out.

Junhoe leaned back to his seat and groaned. "Ergh, whatever."

I ignore him as well as Bobby, as we looked out the car window, where Hongseok is at. I saw him pressed a button on the right side of the door which I'm sure it's the bell door, before someone familiar show up after the door swung opened.

Jinhwan hyung!

I gasped looking at his condition as well as Bobby and Junhoe. He looks so terrible and messed up as if he have been drunk all night long and did something unnecessary that he shouldn't have done. Junhoe wanted to unlock the car and go out but I pulled his arm and shook my head.

By hearing what Hongseok said just now, in my opinion Dami is quite dangerous and she need to be handled with a proper plan. Making decision as in a hurry like this won't make things get better.

Junhoe groaned in dissatisfaction before he opened the car window, letting us to hear whatever Hongseok and Jinhwan hyung might talk about right now.

"What are you doing here? You should leave now before Dami sees you," Jinhwan said in whispering tone but that was loud enough for us to hear.

Hongseok chuckled sarcastically, "You should be the one who come home, you asshole. Running away from problems will just make people look at you as a coward ungrateful dick."

Jinhwan's face expression changed when Hongseok said that, but he is actually nailed it right on the head. Jinhwan hyung shouldn't be like this when in fact he can solve this problem himself instead of running back to Dami. What the girl had done to him until Jinhwan could behaving this worst?

Jinhwan pushed him away when Hongseok took a few steps towards the door, he was seemingly going to enter the house without anyone's permission. Of course, it took him off guard when Hongseok backed away from his action, trying not to pick a fight in front of Dami's house.

"Please, just go home now. Dami wouldn't be so pleased if she sees you here and she might do something to harm Yerin. Please, I'm begging you," Jinhwan begged and I could see he almost teared up while saying that.

So Dami was threatening him to harm Yerin all this while?

"This is absurd," Bobby commented. He seemed was no longer can hold himself but I managed to smack his head so that he could come back to his right sense.

"Don't be too hasty. Just see what are they going to do," I said calmly, meanwhile inside of my heart I'm ready to get out and drag Jinhwan hyung come back instead of staying here any longer. 

"You don't have to be this coward, Jinhwan. Dami is just a normal girl who is too obsessed over you. You gotta need to think of something to make her listen to all your orders. You got me?" Hongseok said as he patted Jinhwan's shoulder.

Jinhwan was taken aback by what he said just now, so did I. I never expected Hongseok to say things like that though. I always see the bad boy and shit side of him before. He always act like he is the most perfect and handsome guy in the academy when in fact I'm more handsome than him. Duh.

And then Dami came out. Jinhwan hyung turned all pale when he realized he has screwed up everything but it only gained a small smile from her.

"Hongseokkie~ Long time no see, man," Dami greeted him cheerfully.

I guess she wasn't eavesdropping all the time Hongseok's there. What a relief.

"Look, Dami. I'm here is not for faking what I did all this time but I really want you to end all of this shit. Leave Jinhwan and his girlfriend alone and get your ass out of their business and move on!" Hongseok said, almost yelling.

I saw Jinhwan hyung tried to make him not to say all of that but Hongseok such a stubborn guy ever. Dami now looked furious when he said that before she turned to Jinhwan with her eagle eye.

That's when Hongseok put his hand on the air, signalling us to get out from the car and back him up.

"Dami, please. Yerin needs Jinhwan the most right now and you couldn't be this cruel towards her, aren't you?" I spoke up once we stand by Hongseok's side.

Dami smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. "Why couldn't I? I don't care if she is dying whatsoever, as long as I could make Jinhwan mine."

Jinhwan: I'm so tired with all of these bullshits, you know? You made me as your slave and threatened me that you will harm Yerin if I don't listen to you. If you really like me, you need to seduce me. Not by doing this!

Dami: Well, Jinhwan. I'm not a stupid girl like girls out there because I know you won't fall for me like forever. Instead of doing that, why don't I just get rid of Yerin then?

Bobby: For the sake of your life, leave Yerin fucking alone.

Junhoe: I'm feeling like to drag you to the police station right now, you bitch.

"Bitch?" She laughed. "Well then I really am because all of you don't have any ideas what I'm able to do. If you tried to stop me, then I need to get rid you all too."

Bobby: You are sick!

"Dami, please. Let bygone be bygone. You deserves someone more better than this fucking coward asshole, you know?" Hongseok coaxed her, trying to make her believe.

I'm sure she is not the psychotic girl I imagined all this time, because I could see it from her eyes. She is too desperate to own something or someone that is not meant for her. She is the type who can't accept the fact that Jinhwan is Yerin's boyfriend. When she is actually just a pure and innocent girl ever.

Junhoe: Get yourself a mirror and see yourself through it. Dami, you are the worst girl I've met in my life. You are so desperate to own Jinhwan, in fact, he doesn't have the same feeling towards you. How stupid can you be?

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled. "Before I go crazy right here, you'd better get your butt off from my house. So, leave!"

Jinhwan: Guys, please. Just go home and take care of Yerin for me.

"Really hyung?" I asked him in disbelief. "I don't believe you are like this." I said in disappointment.

Bobby: We will come back to take back what is ours. You don't have the right, Dami. You really don't.

With that, we left the damn house.