26: Now and forever

Three days have passed and I'm still here all alone. I mean, real alone. iKON were no longer stay at home because they are too busy to even come back and they had to stay at the practice room for practicing. So, here I am, living all alone in this big house. It feel really empty without them making noise in here but I understands that they have to focus on their upcoming performance which is three days after today.

In this three days, I felt like I've back to my old life where I'm free to do whatever I want without feeling hesitate and Hongseok wasn't disturb me at school anymore; I'm so glad for it. Today, I'm planning to ask Eunjin to come overnight at my house since I don't have someone to talk to.

Guess what? She agreed!

I was so excited to know that she is coming in an hour, so I've planned to have a movie night together and girl gossip after that. I know she would have so much questions in her head that she kept for the days before. I swear she is the most sweet and kind girl I ever met, she understands me and never forced me to tell her the whole story. And for that, I'm gonna tell her what she should know in return.

"So, what do we have here?" Eunjin asked as she peeped through the kitchen counter, looking over my shoulder at what I'm doing.

I smiled in excitement as I showed her the pancakes I made and my first-try strawberry milkshakes in the tray. Her eyes widened as she looks at it and she almost drooling.

"Let's watch movie and I have a story to tell you later," I invited her to the living room as I inserted the cd we have chosen before I went to the kitchen; we agreed to watch Deadpool since it's a comedy-scifi-genred movie.

We had a lot of fun watching it while enjoying the snacks I made before I heard the door swung opened, revealing someone walking in towards the living room. Before I could turn around to see who it was, I felt a kiss on my right cheek and I immediately turned pink when I saw Jinhwan who just did that.

He just smiled sheepishly at us and says: "May I join you girls?"

I rolled my eyes at him and I saw Eunjin was hesitant to nod her head. I ignored him as I went back for the movie and Eunjin did it as well. I know she is feeling uncomfortable with his sudden appearance so I offered her the strawberry milkshake since she still haven't try it.

Jinhwan chuckled at himself and I raised my eyebrows at him, "Well then, I just come back to grab some clothes for the boys and didn't have attention to interrupt. Enjoy your time, young ladies."

He stood up back from the arm couch where he was sitting before he planted a quick and soft kiss on my head, whispering the same three magic words in my ear which is; I love you.

Once he went away for the clothes he said, Eunjin poked my shoulder and her lips were pointing at Jinhwan's direction. I pretended to not understand what is she saying as I focused back on the tv. The movie is going to meet an end soon where the deadpool were struggling to rescue his lovely girlfriend. It somehow excite me to know whether his girlfriend will know or not about his boyfriend in that red suit yet tiring me for dying from laughing at his funny acts.

"Are you guys fighting, huh?" Eunjin whispered, making me tilted my head towards her.

I raised my eyebrows and sighed. I grabbed the remote controller and paused the movie before I looked around, making sure Jinhwan is not here to listen what am I about to say.

"Sorta. You know, it's kinda hard to explain everything because you didn't know the story from the beginning," I whispered back. At the same time, Jinhwan came back with a blue bag pack over his shoulder.

He just walking passed by us two, flashing a sweet smile towards me. He didn't bother to excuse himself because he knows I will ignore it.

When the door finally closed, Eunjin snapped back, "Then make it short."