23: I will do that too

Jinhwan was acting completely strange since yesterday. He kept on avoiding me and told me not to disturb him because he wanted some rest. It sure is some kind of lame excuses, was it? Although he would kick me out of his room for coming in without his permission, I don't care. I really need to know what's up with my boyfriend and if I was the reason he changed, I really need to do something.

Jinhwan did everything just to make sure I'm safe, and I couldn't let anything ruined it. I wanted to tell him how grateful I am for having him as my boyfriend but when it comes to him acting child likely really annoyed me.

I was really in a deep thought when I saw Yunhyeong were walking from the kitchen with a tray in his hands, which really caught my attention. I'm sure that are for Jinhwan and I could possibly uses that as an excuse for stepping into his holy bedroom.

"Wait!" I said almost screaming, making Yunhyeong stopped in his track and looked at me in fear. I'm sure I was freaking him out but if I was late a step of his, I might lose the chance to talk to Jinhwan.

"Why did you still not going to school? You are running late, you know that?" Yunhyeong said, still rooting on the ground, waiting for me to catch up with him.

I shook my head, "You know something was up with your Jinhwan hyung, aren't you?"

His face was change a bit but I can see him managed to hide that from me. I guess they all know about it except me but why wouldn't they tell me anything?

"I don't know," he replied shortly as he avoided my gaze.

I smiled to him, instead, as my hands grabbed the tray in his hand. He didn't want to release his grip on the tray but giving him my assuring look, he finally gives in.

I mouthed him a 'go to school' and he had to listen to me as I walked backwards to Jinhwan's room. I knocked twice on the door before I proceeded in when I heard Jinhwan's voice asking me to come in. I supposed he doesn't know that I'm coming instead of Yunhyeong, when I saw his back was facing me.

"Put the tray on the table. I will eat it later," Jinhwan said rather than coldly and emotionlessly.

I put it as he said before I decided to walked towards him and sat on the edge of the bed. I know I has made him feeling weird when he turns his body towards me, his face slightly changed telling me that he isn't pleased to see mee here.

"Hanbin told me that you have an appointment with the specialist today? What time will you be going?" I asked to start the awkward conversation with him.

He still wasn't facing me and answered, "Eleven a.m."

I sighed. Can't he be more mature than this? I breathed out heavily as I tried to calm down myself, avoiding myself from trying to pick a fight with him. At least, not now when he is not really well.

"Then I will be accompanying you there. Alright?"

"No, I already asked Bobby to send me there."

"But there are only two of us in this house. I asked them to go to school."

He turned to me and his face was clearly disagree with what I just did. "Why?"

I silently rolled my eyes at him. "I was supposed to be the one who ask you that; why are you behaving like this?"

He let out a 'duh' sound before turning his back towards me, again. I clenched my teeth in anger. This ain't going anywhere if he keep on not focusing on me.

"It doesn't matter," he said coldly.

I made him face me by pulling his shoulder. "But IT IS matter to me! What I have done until you treat me this way? If it is my fault then tell me what is it. Just stop ignoring and avoiding me!"