18: When they burn, they burn like a volcano

"To be honest, I'm not interested to you anymore. Now I realized that I love Dami and I wanna us to break up."

The same words, the same voice with the same tone kept on playing in my mind since yesterday. I wanted to cry because finally, Jinhwan say it himself that he doesn't want me anymore but why it won't come out? I really do love him so much but why can't I let myself drown with my own tears when I know we are finally broke up?

Frankly speaking, when he said those words yesterday, I really want to punch him in the face for saying that. However, half of me told me that I should have just leave and move on. This is so odd. Why can't I even feel sad for what happened? Like seriously, man, we are talking about my freaking relationship!

What do I do with my life anymore if I've now lost my love?

The boy who have been the source of my happiness all this time?

Who cherished my day when I'm sad?

Who always be by my side when I'm feeling down?

Like seriously, Yerin? Are you nuts? Why can't you even show him that you still want him for a lover? Why did you leave like that just like it was not so important to you life?

WHY?

I sighed as I stared down on my plate with my spoon kept on playing with the fried noodle I made.

"Hey, everything is okay, Yerin?"

I was about to tell him that I'm okay when in fact that I'm not, but then the bell suddenly rang. I quickly got up from my seat before Hongseok could even do. When I pulled the door open, there were six boys standing right in front of me.

"What are you doing here?"

Chanwoo: No, we can't leave both of you doing this!

I sighed again as I let them to come in and I walked leaving them at the front door. I felt them following me inside and Hongseok is approaching us.

"He doesn't want me anymore, Chanwoo. What else I could do?"

Hanbin: At least you should fight for yourself!

They all seems like blaming me now.

"If you want to talk about this, then I think you guys should leave now," I told them emotionless as Hongseok took a sit beside me.

He wrapped his arm over my shoulder and I looked up to them again when they seems don't want to make any move.

Bobby: We don't know what the hell is happening to the both of you but I swear I never seen Jinhwan hyung being this weird and you being so emotionless like this. Don't you love him?

Yunhyeong: Yerin-ah, please come back. We can talk.

"There is nothing to talk about."

Junhoe: I know he didn't mean it what said to you, Yerin. You shouldn't have believe him. He was out of his mind!

"She is not in the mood right now, can you please go home first and give her some space to calm herself down?" Hongseok spoke up after being quite for so long.

Donghyuk: No, she can't and you shouldn't interfere into our business. Get your butt off from here."

Hongseok smirked, "Well, this is my house and I should be the one who say that to you."

I groaned in annoyance as I pushed Hongseok's arm away from me as I stood and faced all the guys in front of me, including Hongseok himself.

"LOOK, I'M SO DAMN TIRED WITH THIS SHITS AND I'M NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ANYMORE. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT TO JINHWAN OR ANYONE WHO WANTS US TO GET BACK!" I yelled on top of my lungs as tears starts forming in my eyes.