07: Drifting away

I walked into the house with all eyes were on me. I remained silent as I head to my room, not even sparing a glance to them.

"Yerin.." Hanbin called out my name but I don't even bother to look up.

Bobby: Yerin-ah, gwenchana?

He jogged to me and held me by my shoulder. That was the time I felt my legs was like a jelly, as if it warned me that I will collapse anytime soon.

I shook my head, "I just need some rest."

《Hanbin's POV》

"Is she really okay?" I voiced my concerns as soon as Yerin closed the door.

Donghyuk: I think something is up between her and Jinhwan hyung.

June: The maknae also look have to do something with this.

I sighed, "I asked Jinhwan hyung last night, but he didn't want to tell me anything. Or should I ask Yerin instead?"

Bobby: We shouldn't have get our butts into their problem but.. I'm worried about Yerin. She looked so down.

Yunhyeong: Wait, Jinhwan said he was going to meet Yerin right? Now, she is back and where is he?

Jinhwan: I'm here.

The boys and I immediately turned around at Jinhwan who was leaning onto the wall, emotionless.

"Hyung, what is actually happened?" I asked, out of curiosity.

Jinhwan: *rolls eyes* We just need some space. Don't bother us.

June: But why now?

Jinhwan: .....

Donghyuk: If you have something to tell, I'm here, hyung. I don't want to see you guys being like this.

Jinhwan: Fake.

????

Yunhyeong: Hyung, hyung. You need to rest. Go and get some rest now and I will call you when dinner is ready.

I smell something fishy right here. Fake? Who is fake?

June: You should've just keep quiet, Dongie.

Donghyuk: *pout* But why??? Why can't I say something?

Yunhyeong: You know that Jinhwan hyung is always being so sensitive if he have problems and I think he thought you are fake for being nice in front of him. In fact, you loves Yerin. Maybe he is thinking that you are actually happy about this but you hide it.

Dang! He is really on point.

Donghyuk: *chuckles* This is nonsense. How can that be?

Bobby: They are now emotionally unstable so just let them be.

Yunhyeong: But the situation will be changed :(

Donghyuk: .....

"And no more love scenes in this house," I said.

Bobby: It's not like they are breaking up, you pabo.

I sighed, "But still, they are drifting away from each other."

Yunhyeong stood uo from his seat, "I will go to get dinner ready."

Donghyuk: I'm following you.

I leaned back to the couch, sighing again. This is so complicated. We are all staying in one roof. Everything that happens in this house will be our problem too, but not this time. This is all about Yerin amd Jinhwan hyung.

I wanted to help, but how?

-dinner time-

Yunhyeong: Dinner is ready!

"I will go invite Yerin to join us. Bobby-ah, you go wake Jinhwan hyung up," I said while running to Yerin's room.

I can see Bobby nodded to my words. I knocked on the door for a few times, then only Yerin's tired face popped out from behind the door.

"Dinner is ready," I said and faked a smile. I know this is not the right time to smile but at least, I could make her smile by seeing my smile. Although it's a fake.

She yawned cutely, "I'm not hungry, Hanbin. You guys can go on without me."

"That's no fun eating without you," I pouted, faking a cry.

Gosh, I'm doing this willingly just to cheer her up. It's actually gross grrr.

She laughed a bit, which make me feel relieved. At least, I can see her smile even for a second. Ahh~ I missed our quality time back three months ago. Where iKON, Yerin and I went to picnic on our summer holidays.

"Hanbin?" I snapped out from my thoughts. "Seriously, I'm not hungry. I will go to eat once I feel hungry. Ok?"

"Are you sure?"

She nodded for assurance, cracking a small smile. I sighed and I nodded before I walked back to the dining room only to find the other boys already there on their seats, waiting for me.

June: Where is Yerin?

"She is not hungry so she is not joining us for dinner," I replied as I took my seat beside Bobby as usual.

Yunhyeong: Are you sure?

I nodded. Suddenly, Jinhwan hyung stood up and walked away.

Donghyuk: *whispers* Where is he going?

I shrugged. Minutes later, I saw Jinhwan hyung walking back to us with Yerin behind him. Oh, he still concerns about his girlfriend. I know he still loves her and won't break up with Yerin.

Soon after that, we starts eating silently.

Jinhwan: I'm going to studio tomorrow.

"Hmm.. Okay," I mumbled slowly.

I noticed that Chanwoo keep glancing at Jinhwan hyung, but quickly avoid his eye contact when he is talking. He is acting like he has done something wrong and he felt guilty for doing that. I don't know.

Yerin: I'm done eating. *stand up* Thanks for the dinner, Yoyo.

With that, she went back to her room. We remained silent as we continued eating.

-the next morning-

《Jinhwan's POV》

I went straight to the studio after I had my breakfast at the cafe. I didn't come with the boys, instead, I came an hour early that I should. Alone.

Just because I want to avoid from meeting Yerin.

My girl.

What the fuck is wrong is me? - Don't ask me, I asked this to myself every single time. What's up with me?

I do love her so much. With all my heart, I swear. It's just like.. I can't make myself trust her. What happened two days ago was really unexplainable.

How can she drank a water from stranger? Is she crazy?

Wait-

Maybe that was planned by someone?

Someone who wanna hurts my baby?

I shook my head. No way. Whoever have the attention to hurt her? Yerin is a nice girl. She has never been into any fights or get hates from students in the academy ever since we were enrolled here.

But.. my instincts said that someone planned to ruin us. Our relationship.

I wanted to give us some break, some time to be alone without each other's appearance as usual, I wanted to think why can't I believe her now or maybe I just confused with the current problem between us.

I'm such a coward.

I should've talked to her since the incident happened, then this will never happen between us. Honestly, drifting away from the one I love the most is killing me.