13: Everything has changed

It has been three days after the nightmare happened. It also has been three days I didn't talked or met Jinhwan and the other members of iKON which I missed a lot.

-flashback-

My eyes fluttered open with a pair of arms around me. I smile at the thought it must be Jinhwan but then I saw a small tattoo on his left wrist. Jinhwan never had tattoo on his body...

I turned my head to my right side, only to find Hongseok sunbaenim were the one who slept with me. I was so shocked as I pushed him away from me, literally feeling disgusted of him sleeping with me. Tears formed in my eyes. I don't believe this is happening to me.

"Uhm.. good morning," Hongseok greets me with his husky voice while he running his fingers through his hair. I found it kinda sexy, but that was before. Before I knew he is actually like this.

I slapped his hand off of me and bawled my eyes out. I don't know what I have to do now and I'm so afraid to think that something unforgivable happened last night.

"W-what are y-you doing h-here?" I wanted to yell but my voice cracked as I cry so hard while hugging both of my knees as if it could protect myself from danger.

Hongseok scooted closer to me which make me back away, but luck is not on my side when I was about to fall off from the bed and luckily Hongseok grabbed my hand just on time. When I was already stable on the bed, I realised his grip on my hand and tried to avoid his stare.

"Look, Yerin. I'm sorry if I slept with you but I don't remember what happened last night. I swear," he said with his pair of pleading eyes looking at me.

Tears keep falling down my cheek when I started to remember what happened last night. When I was being dragged by a girl to a ballroom, being surrounded by weird girls and got drunk without my knowledge before I knocked down and found myself in here. I sobbed on my palms before I felt a pair of strong arms pulled me forward.

"Let me go!" I shouted and wanted to rebel, but all what I know after that is I was in Hongseok's arms.

"Shh, I'm so sorry. I don't want all of this to happen to us either," he whispered as he tightened his hug on my waist.

I cried even louder while weakly punching his chest for a payback. What if we have done it unconsciously? What if I get pregnant? What if Jinhwan know about this? What if...

"I will take a responsibility if anything happens on you, I promise."

"This is not as easy as what you thought, you fucktard!" I yelled but only to get a kiss on my cheek.

I slapped him right on his cheek before I get off from the bed and stormed off into the bathroom. I bawled my eyes out under the shower, thinking about what I've done in my life. I heard knocks on the door with Hongseok's voice kept on calling my name, but I just sat there ignoring him. I don't know how to face the world. I don't know how to face Jinhwan, my boyfriend. I feel so dirty and I couldn't be with him because I'm not a virgin anymore.

-end of flashback-

I shook my head. No, I have to be strong. I am the one who chose to be with Hongseok. I felt like I'm not worth to be by Jinhwan's side anymore. I've lost my virgin to someone who Jinhwan doesn't trust with at all. At least, I need to be by Hongseok's side for a month or two just for to make sure that there is not any Hongseok's baby in my womb.

I walked down the stairs while staring on my books in my hand before I felt I just bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," I apologized without even look up before that person called me by my name.