21: Broke

Things get more complicated now. I don't know how to say it but.. it is just complicated. Life is not always easy to go through and it always has so many obstacles to struggle. Such as.. like this. I thought it would be all happiness when I decided to be with Jinhwan but in fact, I should have already aware about this since I got Hana to handle.

Really, right now, Dami is totally different with her. Hana wanted to protect what is hers back then but Dami is trying to confiscates what is mine. Not only that, she also hurts Jinhwan for her own sake!

"Should I go in with you or just wait here?" I'm back to my sense when I heard Hanbin's voice asking me.

I let out a deep breathe. Honestly, I'm feeling a little bit nervous to confront Dami- be cause Hanbin said she is crazy and would do anything she wants -and I'm afraid she will hurts me too.

No, right?

"I will just go meet her alone. If anything, I will call you," I replied, trying to be cool in his eyes.

"You know we can just go back to Jinhwan hyung's hospital, right?"

"No, Hanbin. I want to know why she did this to him. If she really loves Jinhwan, she won't hurt him."

"Dami is crazy, Yerin. Whoever is not on their right mind would do anything insane and out of our awareness."

I sighed, "This is just so unbelievable."

"But you still need to believe it because it already happened," he argued.

"She looks so innocent and kind though.. why did she do this in the first place?" I questioned him, hoping he could answer me.

"Yerin, you are describing yourself. Dami is not what you said earlier. She is a bitch. Go now or we will be late."

I sighed before I nodded my head, making my way to Dami's ward behind me. As soon as I pushed the door open, I saw Hongseok was sitting beside Dami's bed. I frowned, thinking what is the reason he is here. He saw me and quickly sat up from his seat, putting his hands over his shoulder, telling me to hear him first.

"Please don't misunderstood, Yerin. I'm here just to make sure she is staying where she belong," he explained.

"Where's the police officer who supposed to watch over her?"

Good thing she is now sleeping. I don't know what will be her reaction when she saw me come to meet her now.

Hongseok sat up and dragged me outside, where coincidentally Hanbin was there. He sat up too, pulling me away from Hongseok's grip and I know that guy hasn't believes him 100% yet. I remained silent; too tired to argue anything related to that.

"She called me last night; begging me to come here. She was crying so badly and I don't know why is that. I know she is a physco but half of me wanted to believe," Hongseok explained and I could say he is actually still unsure.

"Of course she is pretending," Hanbin murmured.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't care anymore, okay? If you want to believe her, then you are not on our side. You are not our ally anymore."

Hongseok and Hanbin looked shock with my sudden decision. I left those two with their mouths hang opened; walking back to Dami's ward for only to see her already woke up and trying to release herself from the handcuffs.

"Where do you think you can go after all what you did to my boyfriend?" I hissed in an annoyance tone which made her startled and quickly turned to me.

"Yerin!" She called out my name like a kid with her eyes getting watery. I frowned at the sight before I made myself clear that was may be her trick to gain my attention.