Chapter 1

It was another wet Seattle evening and I was just getting in from work. After taking off my wet clothes and slipping into my comfy jogging bottoms and 32 Bridge hoodie, I fired up my MacBook and scrolled through socials. The usual mundane stuff on Facebook and Twitter, finally I checked my favourite App, Luke Bryan.

The tour dates for the second leg of his "Kill the lights tour" where live and finally Luke was coming to the Pacific Northwest, 2 nights at the Century Link field.   The concert was in two months time and tickets where going on sale tomorrow morning at 9am.

I picked up the phone and called my best friend Lana,
"Hey buddy, Luke is coming to Seattle" I squealed down the phone.
"Hold up" Lana said, "What are you on about?"
"Luke Bryan, he is playing at Century Link, on the 18th August, and I totally need you to come with me"
I could sense Lana was rolling her eyes, but I was to excited to care.
"Sooooooooo can I count you in, there is no way I am going alone"

"Ok count me in, but I swear to god, if you leave me and hook up with that southern hottie, I swear I will kill you"

"😂😂😂😂 yeah like he would he even look twice at me, let alone hook up with me"

I said my goodbyes and headed off to bed to get up bright and early for the tickets going on sale.

Authors Note

So guys, tell me what you think. New chapter to follow real soon