Chapter 14

The next morning Lisa woke up alone in Lukes bed. He had left a note on her pillow, boy was he good at disappearing and leaving notes
"Morning baby, I didn't want to wake you, you looked so sweet laying there, me and the guys have headed out in the boat to do some fishing, I will see you later  xxx"
Lisa lay back down and smiled to herself and thought what she could do until Luke got back.  She pulled out her phone and decided to text Lana.
"Hey buddy, this place is absolutely amazing, can't wait till you come up, you will love it"
Almost instantly she text back
"Hey I'm surprised  you have had the chance to see anything other than Luke's bedroom pmsl"
Lisa laughed out loud,
"I see Carter has already been in contact"
"Lol yeah he did mention that y'all jumped on one another as soon as you arrived"
"😀 I don't know what came over me, pardon the pun haha, I just couldn't contain myself, but I am worried about when he has to go back to Nashville"
"OMG I just spat my coffee all over my computer, don't fret over Luke going home, I'm sure everything will be fine. I am coming up tomorrow morning, I managed to get finished a little earlier, so I shall see you later buddy, say hi to Luke"
Lisa popped her phone down and pulled out her lap top and signed into Twitter, Luke had posted a pic up of a fish he had caught and he looked really pleased with himself

 I am coming up tomorrow morning, I managed to get finished a little earlier, so I shall see you later buddy, say hi to Luke"Lisa popped her phone down and pulled out her lap top and signed into Twitter, Luke had posted a pic up of a fish he had c...

Lisa was just about to comment when another comment caught her eye,
"Looking good baby, can't wait to see you again" - kelsiebaby1981
What the fuck, who was this slut. Lisa was furious, should she text Luke should she just ignore it and wait till he came back, decisions. She decided to text him
"Hey nice pic on Twitter you did good, loved all the comments. I won't be made a fool of Luke. Who is Kelsie?"

__________________________
So what do you think is going on with Luke and Kelsie???