Chapter 25

Luke and I arrived at my Mom and Pops later that morning. They lived just outside Seattle in Bellevue. I could tell Luke was nervous, after all he had never met them and now I turn up with him pregnant and engaged.
We drove in the gated driveway and walked up to the door. My mom came to the door with the biggest smile on her face
"Finally we get to meet you, I have heard so much about you"
She gave him a hug and I could see him relax
"Same to your Mrs Boyer, Lisa talks about you a lot"
We went in and my mom called my dad from outside in the garden,
"Mom we have some fantastic news for you" I showed her my left hand to reveal the ring, I thought she was going to pass out
"Omg Lisa I am so happy for you, but why so quick, your not pregnant are you?"
I looked at Luke and I saw him tense up
"Well mom that's our piece of news, me and Luke are having a baby I'm about a month gone"
My mom stood in silence then my pops spoke up
"Luke I think we should go and have a man to man and leave the woman too it. Oh and congratulations honey you will be a fantastic mom"
My pops give me a hug, and him and Luke went off leaving my mom and me. "Honey I really happy for you I am but Luke lives all the way in Nashville and he tours a lot, what's going to happen there"
"Mom we haven't discussed the logistics yet but everything will be ok. He is here for two weeks we will sort everything out then"
I have her a hug and she whispered
"I'm gonna be a gramma, I am so happy for you sweetheart and you landed yourself a absolute hottie "
"Mooooom" I laughed
"You are so funny"

Luke's POV

I went out back with Carrick and he handed me a miller lite,
"Well Luke I hope you are going to treat my little girl with the respect she deserves"
"Don't worry sir, she is my world, from the moment I laid eyes on her in the crowd I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with her"
Carrick smiled
"Well that's all I need to here son, but one thing where are y'all gonna live"
"Well sir, I haven't spoke to Lisa about it yet but I would live here to come and satay on my farm in Nashville, I have just finished building it and it also has a guest wing, so y'all are welcome to come visit any time"
"She would be a fool to stay here and you have the baby to think of now, I think she will move in a heartbeat, I seen the way she looks at you"
"I hope so sir, and I know how proud she is about me paying for things, that's why I would love here to be head of my PR"
"That's fantastic she would be brilliant at that."
We went in door and I saw Lisa hugging her mom, and laughing, I wonder what that's about.

Luke and I decided to stay over tonight and celebrate. We invited Lana and Carter over and we had takeaway from the local Chinese. Luke sure can Hoover down his food. I really need to speak about where we are going to live. I would love to stay in Nashville it looks so nice.