Chapter 36

Luke will be home next week and it's 2 weeks until my due date. I am starting to get really nervous. After that incident with Kelsie, Luke has been super sweet, he contacted his lawyers and got a restraining order out against her and her social media feeds are no longer allowed to mention Luke or I, which has made me so happy.

Lana and I were heading into town to get a few things for the baby when he comes. I was passing Janie and Jacks and I saw the cutest plaid shirt just like one Luke has and a little sweater with an anchor on it. I also ordered online a Georgia Bulldogs baby grow and an under armour jog suit. Tate is going to be the best dressed baby.

1 week laterLuke was finally coming home today after 8 long weeks

1 week later
Luke was finally coming home today after 8 long weeks. He should be home around 2.
I saw his transport come up the drive way and I rushed, well more like waddled to the door, and opened the front door, he jumped out the car and came racing toward me and threw his arms around me and kissed me like he had never kissed me before,
"It's ok buddy, I will get the bags" we both turned and laughed at Michael
"Sorry bud, I just really missed my girl, damn baby you are huge"

 I saw his transport come up the drive way and I rushed, well more like waddled to the door, and opened the front door, he jumped out the car and came racing toward me and threw his arms around me and kissed me like he had never kissed me before,"...

"Tell me about it I feel like a whale"
Michael came to the door and asked where Lana was, I told him she had just went to the store to get some steaks for dinner, Luke had promised me a BBQ as that is all I have speaking about, my cravings for BBQ.  We decided to have a welcome home BBQ for Luke and I had arranged for Blake, Jason, and Cole to come over and to bring there partners.
Luke fired up the girl and me and Lana prepared the sides, well she did I say on the stool. Tate had been extra active today ever since Luke got back, he definitely loves his daddy.
The party was well under way and it was about 8pm. I was feeling a little uncomfortable like cramping pains in my stomach. I said to Lana and she said
" How far apart are the cramps"
"About 15 mins or so, it's just indigestion I'm not going into labor"
Lana looked at me and said
"I will just go and get Luke" and just as I was about to say no it's ok my waters broke.
"Lana please get Luke hurry my waters have just broke"
Lana raced to get Luke and he rushed over or me. Blake said he would take us to the hospital as he had not been drinking.
This is it baby Bryan is on the way.....