Chapter 10

Lisa got back into her apartment and Lana was sitting on her sofa texting.
"Well how did today go"
"Oh buddy he is so damn hot, I still think I am in a dream and I'm going to wake up any minute now"Lisa said smiling.
"Well I think this could be something Lisa, cause Carter said he talked about you all day. Are you going to see him tonight?"
"Yeah I said I will meet him backstage after we have dinner"
"Awesome I am meeting Carter also so we can go together"l
Lisa told Lana about her day and how her and Luke made out a lot. She asked how things were going with Carter and they are both in the same place which is awesome.

4 hours later.......

Lisa and Lana made there way to the Stadium after having dinner at there favourite restaurant.
As they approached the entrance to backstage Lisa was so nervous and slightly upset as this was Luke's last show in Seattle then he was going upstate for his fishing trip and it would probably be the last time she would see him. 
"Hey Jacoby, Luke said we were to wait in his dressing room until his show finished."
"Why don't you girls come and wait at the side of the stage rather than wait in here by yourselves, they only have two more songs to do then that's them"
They followed Jacoby to the side of the stage stage and watched Luke finish up.
As he finished his final song he looked to the side of the stage a locked eyes with Lisa and gave a panty dropping smile and wink.
"Hey babe" said Luke as he kissed he forehead.
"Hey yourself"
The stood looking at each other for a few minutes then Luke said
"Let's get back to the dressing room and I will get washed up and then we can go back to yours"
They walked towards Luke's dressing room and when they got there Lana and Carter were already gone.
"Well she didn't waste anytime" laughed Lisa.
Luke went and got washed up and then they headed to the car. Lisa was a little sleepy so she cuddled up to Luke and had a little nap
Hey," Luke said softly.
"Sorry," I murmur as I sit up, blinking and stretching. I am still in his arms, on his lap. "I could watch you sleep forever, Lisa."
"Did I say anything?"
"No. We're nearly at your place."

................................................................
Authors note

The next chapter is rather steamy so beware. 😄