Chapter 26

The next morning I woke up and found the bed empty, where was Luke. I went downstairs and there he was out back with my dad talking about fishing. I went out and Luke came over and said
"Hey baby did you sleep well, it's after 11 I didn't have the heart to wake you"
Whoa 1115 I hadn't slept that well in weeks.
"Yeah like a baby"
My dad called over
"So what are you two doing today?"
"Well why don't you and Luke take the boat out on the sound and me and mum will have mother daughter time"
"That's sounds like a plan, what do you think Luke"
"Sounds like a plan to me as long as you are ok baby"
"Son when a woman tells you to go fishing you go"
Everyone was laughing. Luke and Pops went and got the boat and fishing gear. I packed them some lunch and I went off to find mom.
"Hey Mom, I have sent Pops and Luke fishing, how would you like to spend the day together shopping and have something to eat"
"Sounds fantastic sweetheart, I might even treat you to lunch"
Me and mom got ready and headed downtown.
We were walking past baby gap and I couldn't resist going in. As I walked in I saw the cutest little baby grow. I think this will be my way of telling Luke I am moving to Nashville. I showed my Mom and she almost started crying,
"Oh sweetheart he will totally love it"
We got to the check out and the cashier was looking at me like she knew me,
"I'm sorry mam, but are you dating Luke Bryan?"
I was a little embarrassed, and scared, as here I was in a baby shop buying clothes and no on knew I was pregnant.
"Yes, but please don't say I was in here, the news of my pregnancy isn't public yet and Luke and I would like to do it"
"Oh mam, congratulations and don't worry I won't say a word to know one. That is going to be one beautiful baby. Do you know what you are having yet?"
"No it's to early to tell yet my 12 week scan is in a few days"
"Well congratulations on whatever you have. Luke is my idol, you are so lucky"
She wrapped up the gift and me and Mom made our way to TGI Fridays for lunch.
We discussed my scan over dinner and asked if she could come along with me and Luke and I agreed. After all it is her first grandchild.
When we arrived back dad and Luke had the BBQ on so they could cook there catch, they did well.
We cooked up dinner and we were all sitting around the fire pit outside melting marshmallows. I turned to Luke and said,
"Baby I have a present for you I picked it up and I think now is better than anytime to give you it to you"
Luke gave me a puzzled gaze as I went to the kitchen to collect the gift. I came back to and handed Luke his gift. He opened it

and he had the biggest smile on his face, "Baby what is this""Baby I am Going to move to Nashville with you, I will hand in my notice and in a month I will move with you, well tags if you will have me?""Oh course baby I would love nothing more to ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

and he had the biggest smile on his face,
"Baby what is this"
"Baby I am Going to move to Nashville with you, I will hand in my notice and in a month I will move with you, well tags if you will have me?"
"Oh course baby I would love nothing more to have you all the time. I was going to ask you. I also have a job as PR manager within my crew and we can spend all our time together, how does that sound.?"
I had tears streaming down my cheeks,
"100% baby, I love you"
We hugged and Mom and Pops wished us well.
I am so looking forward to the next few months.