Chapter 12

Lisa awoke to find herself in an empty bed. She stretched and felt Luke has left a note,

Baby,
As much as I didn't want to leave you this morning I had to head back to get this ready for my trip. I have left you the details of the cabin and I am so looking forward to seeing you again. Call me as soon as you wake up.
Yours Luke xxx
Ps thank you for the best night of my life, hope to have many more xxx

Lisa had the biggest grin on her face as she reached for her phone and called Luke. He answered on the second ring,
"Hey darlin"
"Hi baby, I missed waking up to you this morning"
"Oh me too but I had to get back, but believe me I didn't want to leave you"
Lisa blushed,
"So when are you leaving"
"I'm already gone baby, I am looking forward to seeing you though, when do you think you will be able to come see me"
"I should be with you on Wednesday, and can stay through till the following Wednesday"
"That's brilliant, I will see you soon baby and I miss you already"
"You too see you soon Luke"

The door bell rang and Lisa got up and threw on her 32 bridge t shirt and jogging bottoms. It was a delivery of flowers and a teddy bear and the card attached read

"Baby, thank you again for last night it was beyond unbelievable. This little guy here is call Hunter and he will keep you company until you are in my arms again xx"

Lisa was so happy and she texted Luke to tell him thank you very much and told him Hunter is already keeping her cosy.

She txt Lana and asked if she wanted to go out for lunch and she could tell her about her night with Luke.